Cristiano Ronaldo (116 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He NEEDS to play as CF thats the only thing. Not on the wing, not involed in our build up, but CF, just sit there and wait for the ball to come to him. But that would mean benching Higuain and Dybala and playing 4-3-3. Its frustrating when you see our full backs in a crossing position and Ronaldo is not in the penalty box waiting for a cross.

And yes, he is old and lost his speed and explosivness, but he can very easily change his playing style and play to his strengths but at the moment, he cant do that at Juve because we are stacked in attack and we cant bench both Higuain and Dybala. Maybe if Sarri tried 4-2-3-1 but that wont happen also.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It’s pretty obvious he’s playing too many games. All of our fixtures, all of Portugal’s fixtures. He needs a break and he’s clearly burnt out.

I’m not sold on this knee issue, it’s just a little niggle but he’s definitely playing below the standards we should expect of him. Early season he was having 10+ shots each game, I can’t recall anywhere near that in the last 4 combined
and yet he plays for portugal and puts 4 in the back of the net

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
People that complain about his performance or that he "left the stadium" are missing what should be the main problem... is he injured or not??

Sarri says that he IS injured and that he hasn't train at 100% with the team...

He gets call to his NT and there they say he is healthy..

So whats the deal??

I dont blame Ronaldo here, he obviously want to play EVERY TIME because thats his DNA, what worry me is what are Juventus doing, or NOT doing to prevent that his injury gets worse... if the team knows that he is injured then we should report it and don´t let him go to the NT...

Now the thing here is either he is not injured and Sarri is getting played... or he IS injured and Juventus are risking a bigger injury by let him go to the NT.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
strange indeed. here's the original article in gds:
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...onto-giocare-ma-ginocchio-3501069281694.shtml

they say that ronaldo had a hematoma in his knee (sarri confirmed this the other day), cr injured himself before the juve-genoa match, and trained very lightly, and always separately ever since. but the portugal ct said that he was motivated and fine. these are certainly different interpretations.
I trust our interpretation more. The NT just want's him to play no matter what, they don't pay him €30m a year after all.

Fuck international football.

Oct 23, 2011
What an ugly situation. If you want to cover up substituting him then do it in a legitimate way. Otherwise just tell he sucked massively that game and his name alone doesn't warrant keeping him in at the expense of higuain (who provided the assist) or Dybala (who drastically improved our game once he came on).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 76)