Cristiano Ronaldo (80 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope he scores 10 tonight.

The earlier he gets rid of that NT record obsession, the better for Juve. Portugal doesn't need Ronaldo to guarantee the qualification against Lithuania yet he plays again for them.

On the other hand Sarri has to start giving CR7 rest too. Dybala - Higuain duo wins you scudetto easily.

Nov 3, 2019
I think its the pressure, in Real Madrid he knew that he would get 5-6 chances to score and in Portugal also their team mates create him 4-5 chances per match so he is cool in his head thats why his finishing is icecold here. In Juve match he gets only 1-2 chances and so the pressure is very high to score.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I think its the pressure, in Real Madrid he knew that he would get 5-6 chances to score and in Portugal also their team mates create him 4-5 chances per match so he is cool in his head thats why his finishing is icecold here. In Juve match he gets only 1-2 chances and so the pressure is very high to score.

Hes playing different roles at club and country tho at juve hes dropping deep trying to pick the ball up from midifield or penalty box and sarri sideways crab football. At portugal hes plays a striker usually flanked by felix/silva or someone else.Just look at the heatmap differences from Sarri to allegri hes barely in the box at all.

Nov 3, 2019
Hes playing different roles at club and country tho at juve hes dropping deep trying to pick the ball up from midifield or penalty box and sarri sideways crab football. At portugal hes plays a striker usually flanked by felix/silva or someone else.Just look at the heatmap differences from Sarri to allegri hes barely in the box at all.
Yeah thats right

- - - Updated - - -

People are saying that this is only Lithunia, if Juve would play against them we would win 1-0 or 2-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)