Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You're preaching to the choir. I just don't think war is the answer.
There's just no other way it seems.
I have an Iranian friend here, he says this government is so cruel that even if a million people went on the streets for protest they would murder the whole million without a second of hesitation.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There's just no other way it seems.
I have an Iranian friend here, he says this government is so cruel that even if a million people went on the streets for protest they would murder the whole million without a second of hesitation.
He's right. I often say Islamic Republic was worse than a nuclear bombs for Iran. War is the only thing worse than those fuckers.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
How the fuck do you all learn multiple languages so easily?
I got lucky, Mother is Greek, Dad is Italian
Now im relatively fluent in English and Greek, my Italian is so-so, but man, i went to Greece when i was like 15 for 2 months, and the amount my Greek improved was insane, i went there speaking very little, came back and could converse fully (to bad its some village dialect, so normal greeks cant understand a quarter of what i'm saying), i could only imagine how fluent i would be if i lived there for >1 year

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Now im relatively fluent in English and Greek, my Italian is so-so, but man, i went to Greece when i was like 15 for 2 months, and the amount my Greek improved was insane, i went there speaking very little, came back and could converse fully (to bad its some village dialect, so normal greeks cant understand a quarter of what i'm saying), i could only imagine how fluent i would be if i lived there for >1 year
I'd say more than relatively fluent in English :p.

This legit seems unfathomable to me.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How do you say Mr Chocolate in Greek?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
English people in general don't speak another language. We are taught one language in school and then forget it all by 21.
One English guy from my work speaks Japanese. He learned it when he had a jap GF around 20 years ago. He's the only one english person that I've met who can speak another language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)