Cristiano Ronaldo (100 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dagli studi del Chiringuito, il giornalista Edu Aguirre, molto vicino a Cristiano Ronaldo, ha raccontato cosa ha saputo dopo la partita contro l'Ajax dove era presente: "So che Cristiano è molto infastidito, molto arrabbiato. L'ho salutato qui dopo la partita, era arrabbiato perché voleva al 100% questa Champions e aveva lavorato durissimo per esserci al top, vedere questa sconfitta con la Juve ai quarti lo ha molto irritato".

Edu Aguirre
"I know Ronaldo is very irritated, very angry. I saw him aftee the game, he's angry because he wanted this CL 100 percent. He has worked very hard to be at the top of his game, seeing this loss has really irritated him."

Buy on AliExpress.com

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
So now Ronaldo is bigger than Juventus. Oh man what is wrong with these new generation. Are you mad guys or what? I would be happy to see some Chinese alphabet on his back next season if you know what I mean.
I don't agree with the chinese alphabet joke, but in general yeah, sometimes I can't believe how much people are gloating for ronaldo

Calm down ffs - we're not merda or benevetno, it's not like this dude came in his prime and for free, and like helped us to get through the CL group stage first time in life
We're not a charity case to be ashamed and sorry because he could feel unhappy with us

Obviously we have huge issues with our defense and midfield this season, and nobody will go hard on Ronaldo but - imo tonight he again scored but didn't show much besides that header

- - - Updated - - -

Messi will win the CL and thus the Ballon D'Or and CR7 will forever regret joining Juventus.
I could care less about Messi winning the Ballon D'Or - or Ronaldo, as much as I cared all these years when these two were competing in RM/Barca
As much as one could feel sorry for Ronaldo not having a chance to win a Ballon D'Or this year, one could aswell feel sorry for Juve for not advancing against Ajax, in a year which seemed perfect for winning that fucking throphy

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Please. We aren’t shipping off half our mid and spending 150-200mil on two CMs on top of Ramsey and his wages. Dumb premise is dumb.

We keep Pjanic because he’s our best mid, and has shown up in numerous big games for us, even if he’s lazy and inconsistent in other matches. You add to Pjanic and create a proper working mid with Ramsey-Pjanic-Ndombele/etc
I get the thinking from a logical standpoint.

From a footballing perspective I think we’ve hit a ceiling with Pjanic in this side. Whilst it was criminal to play a 4-2-3-1 with Khedira next to pjanic a few years back, this time we’ve surrounded pjanic with runners. We still got overrun in the middle, couldn’t get near the ball for stretches and then couldn’t retain any meaningful possession.

To get the best out of Pjanic, we need to surround him with more players that are comfortable on the ball and change our approach to the game. The former seems unlikely and the latter is impossible.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Without a doubt. Besides now he wants to win it even more next year he has to prove that he can do it. If he leaves what does that prove ?
The thing is after dragging us through the knockouts it wouldn't even be a knock on him if he left. The media would just point to how shit everyone else was and how we play terrible football in the CL. And they'd be right.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The thing is after dragging us through the knockouts it wouldn't even be a knock on him if he left. The media would just point to how shit everyone else was and how we play terrible football in the CL. And they'd be right.
Sure it would. It would show that he can't handle adversity so instead of honoring his contract he leaves because of not winning the CL

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Sure it would. It would show that he can't handle adversity so instead of honoring his contract he leaves because of not winning the CL

His brand is much bigger than ours, he scored all 5 of our CL goals in the knockouts. He'd come out of this unscathed and we'd take a massive fucking hit to our reputation.

Thankfully I think he'll stay but he'll probably be demanding a few things this Summer

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
His brand is much bigger than ours, he scored all 5 of our CL goals in the knockouts. He'd come out of this unscathed and we'd take a massive fucking hit to our reputation.

Thankfully I think he'll stay but he'll probably be demanding a few things this Summer
Wouldn't make him look like less of a tool. He's the goat so he needs to see it through. Not take his ball and leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 67)