Cristiano Ronaldo (71 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol what? Pjanic was arguably our only decent player out there. Even made an insane defensive tackle.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
If by decent, you mean disappearing in key moments and failing to impact the game, I agree with you. He did absolutely nothing, especially in the 2nd half. No diagonal passes, no long passes, no passes period. He also gave away the ball cheaply on a couple of occasions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You could replace Pjanic with...you know..
I'd rather a midfield with pace and athleticism, in addition to technique. His disappearing act in 80% of our games doesn't justify keeping him. If we can keep Ramsey healthy, he'd be more of a threat going forward tbh. Ramsey, Nodmbele and another quality midfield would be a massive upgrade on what we have now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd rather a midfield with pace and athleticism, in addition to technique. His disappearing act in 80% of our games doesn't justify keeping him. If we can keep Ramsey healthy, he'd be more of a threat going forward tbh. Ramsey, Nodmbele and another quality midfield would be a massive upgrade on what we have now.
Please. We aren’t shipping off half our mid and spending 150-200mil on two CMs on top of Ramsey and his wages. Dumb premise is dumb.

We keep Pjanic because he’s our best mid, and has shown up in numerous big games for us, even if he’s lazy and inconsistent in other matches. You add to Pjanic and create a proper working mid with Ramsey-Pjanic-Ndombele/etc

We have a surplus in attack. And we can sell a player like Costa or Dybala for good money without needing to break the bank on replacements. Ronaldo, Mandzu, Berna, Kean, Cuadrado, and one of Costa/Dybala is still fantastic.

Use the money made there to buy a proper CM to pair with the best we already have. And we also need a top class CB.

Jan 22, 2016
Suddenly all of our players our shit.

Change the coach. Bring a coach with idea of playing football rather than hoofing the ball non stop.

Add one WC CM or 2 and one CB. Sell Manzu, Khedira and mabe Dybala to generate some money.
Buy felix and close the window.
We are set for a new challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

And BTW. We are all sry Cristiano.i love you for your hard work and infinite hunger for winning. Hopefully you will win us this cup next year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you mean the only man in he field who was trying to win while a whole club and players where hoping for the game to end and be done with it, then yes.

This club has an inferiority complex and very bad management. You can clearly see he is a very different breed from the losers in this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)