Cristiano Ronaldo (59 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You could see him get annoyed after not getting that first penalty, seemed to lose his usual cool after that. Probably punched the wall a few times when he thinks about how many goals he could be ahead of Piatek now

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He had a bad record against Villareal too. Maybe he is allergic to teams with Yellow jerseys.
Bad record? If you mean by his unprecedented standards then sure, but I just checked and he has more than 13 goals against them with a few golazos. I don't think there's a team Ronaldo has a bad record against. He just had a bad game yesterday which could be from off field issues as mentioned already.

Jul 13, 2010
Is it just me or he has to put extra effort than before - could be serie a, could be age, but he fails to bypass defenders more often now and gets blocked shots more often.

Or maybe I just never watched real games, only against bigger clubs in CL :shifty:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Is it just me or he has to put extra effort than before - could be serie a, could be age, but he fails to bypass defenders more often now and gets blocked shots more often.

Or maybe I just never watched real games, only against bigger clubs in CL :shifty:
That's probably it, we all missed his games like yesterday's, but definitely caught all his GOAT performances in later stages of CL.

james95

Sep 2, 2018

lol probably a combination of both.

In the fall of 2017 (first half of 17/18 season); many of his games were like yesterday's (except CL games where he was still scoring every match) but in the 2nd half of the season; everything he touched seemed turn to gold. Was by far the most in-form player in the world both domestically and in Europe between February & April (which coincidentally was during the period he faced Juve).

So yeah you're perception of him is probably a bit skewed based on those games but I think it's also partly age. Younger CR never needed to put as much effort to score. He usually finished most seasons comfortably with 50+ goals until the last couple of years.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Ronaldo accepts fine for tax evasion, avoids jail

MADRID (Reuters) - Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo was fined almost 19 million euros ($21.6 million) for tax fraud on Tuesday but will avoid serving a 23-month prison sentence after agreeing a deal.

Ronaldo, holding hands with his Spanish fiancée Georgina Rodriguez, came out of the court room smiling, pausing to sign autographs before leaving in a black van.

The 33-year-old Juventus forward, who played for Real Madrid from 2009-18, agreed to settle the case by paying an 18.8 million euro fine and accepting a suspended jail sentence.

Under Spanish law, a first offender can serve anything less than a two-year sentence under probation and Ronaldo will not have to go to prison.

His court appearance lasted about 15 minutes as the five-times world footballer of the year only needed to sign off on the previously settled agreement.

The trial of Ronaldo’s former Real Madrid team mate Xabi Alonso, also in court on Tuesday over accusations of tax fraud, was suspended, a court magistrate said.

Prosecutors were seeking a five-year jail sentence and a fine of 4 million euros for Spaniard Alonso, who retired as a player in 2017, accusing him of defrauding the Spanish state of some 2 million euros between 2010 and 2012.

Alonso said he was confident he had not committed a crime and would have to wait while the magistrates evaluated his case.

“I’d be worried if I thought I had something to hide or something I didn’t do right but as that isn’t the case I am carrying on,” Alonso told reporters outside the court.

Ronaldo had to enter the courtroom through the front door after his request for special security measures to avoid the spotlight was denied on Monday.

In 2017, Ronaldo denied the accusation that he knowingly used a business structure to hide income generated by his image rights in Spain between 2011 and 2014.

After reaching the deal, he paid a fine of 5.7 million euros, plus interest of about 1 million euros, in July 2018, the prosecutor’s office said last week.

100363.jpg

Dat face :howler: :heart:

Sauce: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...in-with-fine-suspended-sentence-idUSKCN1PG0R2

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe age could be catching up to him, who knows. But we have a stellar forward anyways.

70% of prime CR7 is still better than whatever we have been able to field in the last 8 years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol like this hoe wouldnt have gladly sucked him off every night while he just lay there and read the paper.

She mad cause for a brief night thought she may have landed herself someone of that status then woke up reality when he tossed her out like spunked in kleenex and when back to his dime of a wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)