Cristiano Ronaldo (103 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That doesnt make much sense. First, Las Vegas Police finds DNA on a dress 10 years after the incident? Okay, on CSI Las Vegas they find and check every DNA they find in first couple hours, just saying. :D
Second, someone`s DNA on a dress doesnt mean shit in this case - if it is indeed the dress the slut wore on that night then the DNA is most probably Ronaldo`s, they met, flirted, got back at the hotel, went to the bedroom - nobody`s denying that, its a fact, backed by cameras, photos, witnesses... Having Ronaldo`s DNA on her dress is in no way prove that he sexually assaulted her and raped her, most of my wife`s clothes probably has my DNA on them (for her sake I hope its only mine though :D :lol: ), but that doesnt make me a rapist..

Of course if it is indeed Ronaldo`s DNA the media will twist it to the max and the circus will continue...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
counting 2006 CL to Messi :lol3: he did as much to win that trophy as Milan did to reach the supercoppa final this season

Can’t believe people claim Messi has 4 CL titles. I’ve even read retarded Messi fanbois arguing he was one of their best players that year. :rofl:

He barely played in the CL. 6 games with 1 goal. Not a minute after the Rof16.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can’t believe people claim Messi has 4 CL titles. I’ve even read retarded Messi fanbois arguing he was one of their best players that year. :rofl:

He barely played in the CL. 6 games with 1 goal. Not a minute after the Rof16.
it was Ronaldinhos team. and Etoos. Guilys, Larssons, Decos, Puyols, van Bronchorsts, Marquezs, Belletis, van Bommels, Iniestas, Xavis...etc. etc.....Thiago Mottas, Oleguers and then maybe Messis. he contributed as much as Dybala did at the world cup :haha:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
it was Ronaldinhos team. and Etoos. Guilys, Larssons, Decos, Puyols, van Bronchorsts, Marquezs, Belletis, van Bommels, Iniestas, Xavis...etc. etc.....Thiago Mottas, Oleguers and then maybe Messis. he contributed as much as Dybala did at the world cup :haha:
Do you agree Arsenal were unlucky against Barca in 2006? Red card, chances, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 72)