Cristiano Ronaldo (145 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty similar to the Young Boys game.

Not sure what the benefit is in the long run of him playing 90 mins in just about every game. Zidane managed his minutes to great effect last season, and after his rest v Atalanta he looked a bit sharper in the next match. He just didn't seem as sharp today.

Got to love how he still keeps coming back and getting in scoring positions though.

- - - Updated - - -

He had a bad record against Villareal too. Maybe he is allergic to teams with Yellow jerseys.
Young boys wear yellow too, I think you are on to something.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
After the game the guy has to fly to Madrid to the court about the tax issue, I know he's superhuman in the field but outside, as the :baggio: showed, he's just human after all

Seriously, he's mind was in other place clearly

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As long as he performs where we need him I don't care, but I never thought the day would come where CR7 would be our worst player on the pitch.

Saying that it's still strange seeing him in our jersey.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He always blew lots of chances. He scored so many cause he was the GOAT at creating at his own/ getting on the end of others like nobody else could. that's how he scored so many
True, but yesterday was particularly bad for him. So many fantastic chances and a penalty too. Rare he would miss that many good chances in a single game without scoring at least one.

Against us with Madrid somehow he always scored pretty much every good chance he got. :(

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True, but yesterday was particularly bad for him. So many fantastic chances and a penalty too. Rare he would miss that many good chances in a single game without scoring at least one.

Against us with Madrid somehow he always scored pretty much every good chance he got. :(
Yup that's our luck in CL games tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 119)