Cristiano Ronaldo (86 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Q: Today marks 5 months since you've joined Juventus, how has it been?

Ronaldo "I'm very happy. The city is really nice, the fans are very kind & Juventus is a fantastic club, that is incredibly organized. The players here are humble & they work very hard. It's been fantastic."

Ronaldo "This is the best group I've ever played with. At Juventus we really feel like a team, unlike elsewhere where some players feel like they are better than others. Here everyone is humble, if Dybala or Mandzukic don't score you see still see them happy. That is beautiful."

Ronaldo about the difference at Real & Juve "They are very different. Juventus is more of a family."

Ronaldo "If I face Real Madrid in the Champions League? The past is the past. Now I just want to win with Juventus, to defend those colors, the rest doesn't count. If I face Real, I will give my maximum."

Ronaldo "Marcelo or Asensio to Juventus? I see that you write about everyone, from James to Bale to Asensio, but to be honest, Juventus does not need any other players. For the future? I don't know, you might want to speak to the president. Marcelo? He is a strong player."

Ronaldo "Why Juve? I thought about many things: the atmosphere which I experienced (at Juve Stadium), the club's stability, the president's approach, the fans. Even small details which make a big difference. I had several offers, but now I'm 100% sure that I chose the best one."

Ronaldo "Allegri? A very professional, serious & excellent coach. One of his best qualities is that he is very direct. He will not say something that will leave you wondering to whom he was referring, he will call you by name. He's honest, intelligent & fun altogether."

Ronaldo "Winning the Champions League with Juventus? I've said it before, and I'll repeat: the Champions League should not be an obsession, and shouldn't be faced like one. It's a competition that you should face with tranquility. It's a dream, we all want to win it."

Ronaldo about the Turin derby next week "I've immediately realized its importance. The other day one of the kitmen told me "Cristiano, please win against Torino or else my grandmother will be very mad!" At Juve there are two games you never want to lose: vs. Inter & vs. Torino."

Q: When did C.Ronaldo understand that he was C.Ronaldo?

C. Ronaldo "I try to forget it. If I kept thinking about what I have won, or the money I have or the successes I have achieved, I'd fall off. I wouldn't work as hard. So sometimes it's better to forget being C. Ronaldo."

Ronaldo "Does Cristiano Jr know that his dad is a star? Yes, he also plays for Juventus, and feels the pressure & likes it. Sometimes he asks me: can I bring 2 Italian friends home? I tell him yes, then he says: but you must be here because they want to take a picture (laughs)."

Ronaldo "How to stay in shape? I try to eat healthy. I avoid sweets & don't drink alcohol. The three most important things are: sleep well, eat well & train well."

Ronaldo "Most difficult moment in my life? When my dad died in 2005. However, I'm sure that he's now happy in heaven, and watching over me. It was a hard moment, but that's life, there's not much you can do about it."

Ronaldo on the Golden Ball "I thought that I deserved it, I did everything on the field, the numbers do not lie. But it's not the end of the world, I respect the decision & congratulations to Modric. Disappointed? Yes, but life goes on & I will work hard to win it next year."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He speaks so highly of this club, it sounds like playing for us is like working for one of those big tech companies that give you a shit ton of random, really good benefits :p
Meh he seems more like when you are at the same event as an ex and she is acting all over the top giddy laughing loud to be sure you know how much of a good time she is having without you.

Love ronaldo but he is petty like a scorned hoe and that petiness towards real outweighs affection for juve. Just who he is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Meh he seems more like when you are at the same event as an ex and she is acting all over the top giddy laughing loud to be sure you know how much of a good time she is having without you.

Love ronaldo but he is petty like a scorned hoe and that petiness towards real outweighs affection for juve. Just who he is.
I think above all Ronaldo just wants to be adored by fans. At Juventus he has that much more than he ever did at Real. I don't think his affection for us has much to do with what Juventus is all about. It's just that our fans love him, so he loves the club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I disagree. I think he was hurt by the best club in the world not valueing him anymore when he feels he is still able to cut it as the best around.

Even if he had questions about remaining, he wanted them to want him.

He probably also figures that juventus, with the addition of him, is one of the few suitors that could actually beat Real and win the CL this season showing them how wrong they were to ever doubt him. He probably couldve earned more money in manchester or paris but he wouldnt beat real at those teams.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Proof that the Ballon D'or votings were corrupt.

One of the voters ( a pakistani journalist) admits to not voting for Ronaldo due to ongoing rape allegations.....even though the allegations literally have nothing to do with his sporting performance over the course of the year and he hasn't actually been proven guilty.

But the hilarious thing is that the rape thing is just a cover. After a quick background check, it can be seen that she was hating on CR for the longest.

How can France Football hire such inherently biased journalists to vote for such a coveted award? It completely discredits the whole thing for me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)