Cristiano Ronaldo (98 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
We will never know if he raped her or not. There is no possible evidence that could prove that. Unless Ronaldo has signed a document where he confesses.

There is only one reason why it is happening - money. She can't put him in jail, she doesn't have to clean her name, she is going after money. Time is on her side also. Juventus and CR7 can only lose if this trial goes for long and with a great media attention. The longer she drags this the worse for Juventus. A settlement should be done ASAP and let the case be forgotten.

Whether Ronaldo rape her or not - we will never know.
Pretty much all of this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We will never know if he raped her or not. There is no possible evidence that could prove that. Unless Ronaldo has signed a document where he confesses.

There is only one reason why it is happening - money. She can't put him in jail, she doesn't have to clean her name, she is going after money. Time is on her side also. Juventus and CR7 can only lose if this trial goes for long and with a great media attention. The longer she drags this the worse for Juventus. A settlement should be done ASAP and let the case be forgotten.

Whether Ronaldo rape her or not - we will never know.
I did see a report that the Las Vegas police confirmed she filed a report the same day and requested a sexual assault test. So it would be good to have real evidence.

But even that isn't necessarily a guarantee of his guilt either. Ben Roethlisberger and Kobe Bryant being two similar examples.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wonder how Agnelli would react if Ronaldo gets convicted and our €100M investment goes down the toilet...

Did :beppe: jump ship at the right time ?

But if he somehow gets out of it , I seriously wonder how it's going to affect Ronaldo on the pitch. Either this drives himself even more or he capitulates and considering he's a driven person , I'd expect him to come positively out of this on the pitch

This is a really weird situation for Juventus and the fans either way. The management better keep mum because they have nothing to do with this. (Atleast for now)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
How can anyone be so naive? It’s just a coincidence that this story blows up after he leaves Real Madrid and comes here? It’s a coincidence this story comes out right after Agnelli says he has a plan for us to become the biggest club in Europe? It’s a coincidence Barca and Real Madrid never got criticized when their clubs were accused of doping and illegal transfer behavior.

This story was out a year ago and nobody talked about it. It was like it never happened. Now everybody is talking about it. And no it’s not just the #metoo movement. This story came out April of last year and the #metoo movement started in October of the same year.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How can anyone be so naive? It’s just a coincidence that this story blows up after he leaves Real Madrid and comes here? It’s a coincidence this story comes out right after Agnelli says he has a plan for us to become the biggest club in Europe? It’s a coincidence Barca and Real Madrid never got criticized when their clubs were accused of doping and illegal transfer behavior.

This story was out a year ago and nobody talked about it. It was like it never happened. Now everybody is talking about it. And no it’s not just the #metoo movement. This story came out April of last year and the #metoo movement started in October of the same year.
It also could be that we didn't care about Ronaldo back then so we ignored the news.

But I agree about Real and Barca influence and protection.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, I've been thinking this too. Could be a case of really poor 'due diligence' by the club; or that they simply took the risk regardless and thought everything would be fine. Wouldn't be surprised if Marotta warned against it and that it ended up being what caused the rift between him and AA. But who knows.
The problem is many athletes have had rape accusations against them. Btw I think there was a similar story about him while still at Utd and Real bought him anyway too.

Personally I don't think too much of the 'evidence' produced by Der Spiegel. But it does show that there is a woman out there who believes she has a case. Couple that with the fact that it is going to be impossible to ever know the full truth and it's a nasty situation.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wonder how Agnelli would react if Ronaldo gets convicted and our €100M investment goes down the toilet...

Did :beppe: jump ship at the right time ?

But if he somehow gets out of it , I seriously wonder how it's going to affect Ronaldo on the pitch. Either this drives himself even more or he capitulates and considering he's a driven person , I'd expect him to come positively out of this on the pitch

This is a really weird situation for Juventus and the fans either way. The management better keep mum because they have nothing to do with this. (Atleast for now)
I am sure we have insurance for that.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I am not that much worried TBH, I think he will end up paying her more than that 200k and this will be forgoten, at least I hope so.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So does it means Ronaldo could potentially go to jail instead of leading us to CL glory?
I am not that much worried TBH, I think he will end up paying her more than that 200k and this will be forgoten, at least I hope so.
Some very expensive hoe...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So does it means Ronaldo could potentially go to jail instead of leading us to CL glory?

Some very expensive hoe...
I have been told by people here that this is a civil case, so at most he will pay 200k that she is asking. (Posted by der spiegel)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
in 2009 she reported the incident to the police ,but she refused to disclose ronaldo's name, so the police stopped the investigation.
now we know that they settled ofcourt for 375k
9 years letter she comes again with a civil lawsuit where she demands 200k , but again she doesn't want to have(or she can't) due to statue of limitation ,ronaldo trialed in a criminal court
apparently there is no proof and is just her say against his say.
meanwhile http://global.espn.com/football/cri...-lawyers-threaten-lawsuit-over-illegal-report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)