Cristiano Ronaldo (102 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The Ronaldo effect:

Turkish Who Wants to be Millionaire just asked a woman player: Which Italian city is Cristiano Ronaldo's recently joined club Juventus is based in? :touched:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cristiano either has a bad taste in women, or is gay.
He is in the top of the world now and this is the best he can get?
Ok she has a Ns booty, but look at her face!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ahahaha how old is this thing? If I remember correctly, Some Ghana fake news site reported lol
lol I’m too lazy to look through but I think it was siamak who posted about it and the Ghanaian newspapers picked it up and ran it as news :lol:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
lol I’m too lazy to look through but I think it was siamak who posted about it and the Ghanaian newspapers picked it up and ran it as news
Ahem. Ahem.

The birth of my second son and work commitments have kept me preoccupied over the past few years, but I still read tuz daily and will not hesitate to remind fraternity boys like Spencer and Brody about the “myths” should they ever find it in themselves to start hitting on de honeys in de hiphop clubs.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ahem. Ahem.

The birth of my second son and work commitments have kept me preoccupied over the past few years, but I still read tuz daily and will not hesitate to remind fraternity boys like Spencer and Brody about the “myths” should they ever find it in themselves to start hitting on de honeys in de hiphop clubs.
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. It was you!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ahem. Ahem.

Do you have BBC or are you just an admirer?

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Do you have BBC or are you just an admirer?
I am simply their chronicler, similar to the role of the ‘watchers’ in the smash tv hit “Highlander: the series”, whose purpose to was to warch the immortals. I do the same for the descendants of the african snake god of fertility and sexual happiness. For as long as their kind has been around, I’ve been watching, observing, I record, but never interfere... Too much of their history has been lost. I want the truth about the ‘myths’ to survive, not a bunch of old wives' tales......

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am simply their chronicler, similar to the role of the 'watchers’ in the smash tv hit “Highlander: the series”, whose purpose to was to warch the immortals. I do the same for the descendants of the african snake god of fertility and sexual happiness. For as long as their kind has been around, I’ve been watching, observing, I record, but never interfere... Too much of their history has been lost. I want the truth about the 'myths’ to survive, not a bunch of old wives' tales......
:tup: i'm cool with the man on man crowd but, come on, no way any of them Africans compare to Ronaldo.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Funny part is that, yes, Pitbull has been one of the special few legitimately doubting the quality of the Ronaldo transfer. :mut:

Must be a Latvian thing. I know a few Estonians, and they say those Latvians are a special bunch.
lol, that's like asking a Genoa fan his opinion on Sampdoria fans :D we're brother countries, but of course there's also the rivalry and jokes about being slow etc.

and nah, as far as I can see, you've stated multiple times that Ronaldo is old and sucks. maybe it should matter that it was in jest, but then again you take others posts out of context and bazoon it all over the forum as their most important opinion, I'm just trying to support your vision for tuz to be as retarded as possible.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TJ:

"CR7 is always one of the first to arrive at the Training Center and one of the last to leave it. In fact, Ronaldo is a perfectionist, that works on every detail and therefore spends a lot of time at the Continassa."

:delpiero:

Jul 13, 2010
TJ:

"CR7 is always one of the first to arrive at the Training Center and one of the last to leave it. In fact, Ronaldo is a perfectionist, that works on every detail and therefore spends a lot of time at the Continassa."

:delpiero:
continassa was just in time, top-level facilities, glad we've gone away from vinovo, u23 can play there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 65)