Cristiano Ronaldo (156 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
stay back and work on fitness...so can debut at home

makes sense to me, much more grand to debut him at allianz stadium
I'd love that to be honest. Let Lazio be his first game. He needs a grand entry, not in some shid stadium playing against scrubs

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wanna google more pics, what’s her name
You can't just google Ronaldo and girlfriend? didn't think of that? He's like one of the most famous people on the planet ffs...

And she is very sexy, people just holding her to some ridiculous standard because Ronaldo is sex god. Needs to trim her eyebrows but otherwise she has very pretty face and nice tight but shapely body.

Of course Ronaldo is never going to find a counterpart that is as perfect as him. such a woman doesn't exist. Unfair to judge her negatively off of his physical perfection. :disagree:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You can't just google Ronaldo and girlfriend? didn't think of that? He's like one of the most famous people on the planet ffs...

And she is very sexy, people just holding her to some ridiculous standard because Ronaldo is sex god. Needs to trim her eyebrows but otherwise she has very pretty face and nice tight but shapely body.

Of course Ronaldo is never going to find a counterpart that is as perfect as him. such a woman doesn't exist. Unfair to judge her negatively off of his physical perfection. :disagree:
As far as WAGS go, CR7 could do better

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As far as WAGS go, CR7 could do better
Sure, obviously he could always do better but she is plenty fine from a strictly physical attractive level to be wife of someone famous.

Maybe she is also more likeable and interesting to be around than other vapid, drama filled models he has dated in the past. Could have other talents too.

My point is that, while she is not a 10, she is plenty good looking to be where she is provided she isn't someone who has nothing other than her physical appearance. Pretty sure, as far as dating goes, Ronaldo has both the experience to know what it is he wants as well as the access to get it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sure, obviously he could always do better but she is plenty fine from a strictly physical attractive level to be wife of someone famous.

Maybe she is also more likeable and interesting to be around than other vapid, drama filled models he has dated in the past. Could have other talents too.

My point is that, while she is not a 10, she is plenty good looking to be where she is provided she isn't someone who has nothing other than her physical appearance. Pretty sure, as far as dating goes, Ronaldo has both the experience to know what it is he wants as well as the access to get it.

Seriously though, are they engaged?

I'd be surprised if he does marry her, or any woman

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I disagree.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
That instagram account (i think you posted a link to) of the model with the giant unibrow was disgusting. It haunts my dreams. You're sick
women should have tiny (if necessary) well taken care of eyebrows. The only hair on a woman should be on the top of head.
And in your face, paedo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That instagram account (i think you posted a link to) of the model with the giant unibrow was disgusting. It haunts my dreams. You're sick.

women should have tiny (if necessary) well taken care of eyebrows. The only hair on a woman should be on the top of head.
It was the other weirdo, @Post Ironic :D

Was too much, even for me. Thick bushy eyebrows(plural) are great though :stuckup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That instagram account (i think you posted a link to) of the model with the giant unibrow was disgusting. It haunts my dreams. You're sick.

If necessary?

Meaning you like no eyebrows at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)