Cristiano Ronaldo (84 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I can not shake off the feeling that CR's transfer kinda disrupted the chrmistry in the team with all these new contract requests by our players. Even though our management only wanted the best for our team with his transfer, our other players dont really care about Juventus that much and only want more money for selfish reasons.
Hardly surprising

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Haha.

Well it's hard to make a prediction right now. I'm gonna wait and see what midfield we'll have first. It's important that we get that b2b midfielder so that our forwards won't have to help out all that much. If our midfield is too static and slow and not particularly apt at winning duels, my fear is that CR7 for large spells of each game won't get enough service and counter-attacking chances. Just like Higgy (only that CR7 will still find a way to score more than Pipita regardless). But yeah, the midfield worries me. Really hope we can sort that shit out

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Haha.

Well it's hard to make a prediction right now. I'm gonna wait and see what midfield we'll have first. It's important that we get that b2b midfielder so that our forwards won't have to help out all that much. If our midfield is too static and slow and not particularly apt at winning duels, my fear is that CR7 for large spells of each game won't get enough service and counter-attacking chances. Just like Higgy (only that CR7 will still find a way to score more than Pipita regardless). But yeah, the midfield worries me. Really hope we can sort that shit out
Yeah same, I'm pretty worried about our midfield. But it kinda seems that :beppe: still isn't done so we'll see what happens.
Hopefully Can will turn out to be a lot better than I expect him to be, and that Bentacur will ride that wave of confidence he's on after a great WC hopefully it'll be his blowout season, I'm expecting great thigns from him.

Either way, super exited for next season!! Our attack is more fap worthy than our greatest midfield ever the MVPP during Conte/Allegri time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)