Cristiano Ronaldo (295 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I noticed against France when he didnt do shit cause it was the first organised team that wasent shit Belgium faced :tup:
Whatever, man.

Hazard was by far, BY FAR, our best player on the pitch too.

But I get it. You hate well known Belgian players. That's your thing. To each his own.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know you're joking and it's not meant to be as derogatory as it sounds, but please don't.
He did have a good tournament. The playstyle of counter belgium suited him well, and for some reason it seemed nobody anticipated him taking the ball forward as he did.

Again. International football is so disappointing. Belgium was basically 2017 Monaco.

Do NOT let them counter you. DO NOT lose possession when out of position cause you'll have a forward and 4 playmakers bursting at your goal all at once.

Be like Juve. Sit the fuck back and disable their counter game and force them to build up and attack in organisation with care.

France did. Brazil should have and got completely analysed despite showing they were clearly better when they werent chasing the game. But that brazillian coach is a gigantic idiot

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He did have a good tournament. The playstyle of counter belgium suited him well, and for some reason it seemed nobody anticipated him taking the ball forward as he did.

Again. International football is so disappointing. Belgium was basically 2017 Monaco.

Do NOT let them counter you. DO NOT lose possession when out of position cause you'll have a forward and 4 playmakers bursting at your goal all at once.

Be like Juve. Sit the fuck back and disable their counter game and force them to build up and attack in organisation with care.

France did. Brazil should have and got completely analysed despite showing they were clearly better when they werent chasing the game. But that brazillian coach is a gigantic idiot

I mean that you can't go around calling players "big oaf niggas".

- - - Updated - - -

Modric, Kante and Mbappe was far ahead, even Courtois was better.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm not going to take you seriously anymore after this.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Club World Cup, just noticed now :lol:

The partnership competition with middle eastern or japanese sponsors that replaced the toyota cup, that colossal trophy :lol: A trophy that only exists so that brazilian clubs have their little opportunity to measure their small dicks against UEFA supremacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever, man.

Hazard was by far, BY FAR, our best player on the pitch too.

But I get it. You hate well known Belgian players. That's your thing. To each his own.

I thoroughly enjoyed Hazard, Lukaku and KDB on the tournament. What's your thoughts on the Radja situation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 270)