Cristiano Ronaldo (242 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Mbappe is surprising but a lot of times players dont reach their top speed. If they arent played into space with a 30 meter sprint they probably wont. I thought Mbappe would have but Costa didnt play enough
M'bappe made that one run though against Argebtina that im sure was the fastest run if the tornament but i could be wrong. Your right about Costa but he did put the pedal down a few times.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Not sure if this has been posted. Financial analysis of the Ronaldo move by KPMG, a big 4 audit firm.

https://www.footballbenchmark.com/d...chmark_Ronaldo Economics_Press Release(3).pdf

Summary is

The annual financial impact that such transfer acquisition will have on Juventus FC’s accounts is estimated to be EUR 85 million, or EUR 340 million
over the 4-year contract period but they feel that there is a lot of room for Juve revenue to grow for sponsors, tickets, prize money

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
10M Indonesian Juventus fans maybe :D
Juventus are popular in Indonesia actually, especially for older fans like me. Most of Indonesian still fond of Serie A.. but mostly converted to intermerda after thohir sink those pile of merda to mediocrity.

Hell even the chats shows that Indonesia obly 3nd behind of italy on Juve follower.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why no Mbappe? he was fastest than ronaldo
It's why these speed stats are a bit misleading. These are basically the fastest a player has ran at any point in the tournament - i.e. straight line running, probably chasing after a long pass or trying to counter attack. Mbappé's speed with and without the ball is constantly fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are popular in Indonesia actually, especially for older fans like me. Most of Indonesian still fond of Serie A.. but mostly converted to intermerda after thohir sink those pile of merda to mediocrity.

Hell even the chats shows that Indonesia obly 3nd behind of italy on Juve follower.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Bobotoh Persib! :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not sure if this has been posted. Financial analysis of the Ronaldo move by KPMG, a big 4 audit firm.

https://www.footballbenchmark.com/d...chmark_Ronaldo Economics_Press Release(3).pdf

Summary is

The annual financial impact that such transfer acquisition will have on Juventus FC’s accounts is estimated to be EUR 85 million, or EUR 340 million
over the 4-year contract period but they feel that there is a lot of room for Juve revenue to grow for sponsors, tickets, prize money
Sponsorships are easiest to improve giving we get 40m/year from Adidas/Jeep while most of the teams get at least 100m from main sponsor+shirt sponsor.
Also commercial improvement is a given by now.
Also winning a champions league would hugely improve our global image

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)