Cristiano Ronaldo (50 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lotito said 2 weeks ago Juve don't have the money to buy Milinkovic Savic, 2 weeks later BOOM Cristiano Ronaldo....

Cul Cup :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I have not played FIFA in like 6 years but I might considering buying it now. Especially now that they have the CL license and Ronaldo is going to be on the cover in a Juventus jersey :touched:
the annoying thing is everyone is gonna be Juventus on fifa online now...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jeeeks, please tell me your thoughts about this move actually happening and on your option of our management!
First off, I am extremely delighted, never been that happy about a transfer like this one. I also still don't believe it's true, sometimes I go and open pages and sites just to check if it's real or just to see some news that someone has been trolling us from the day the rumours started until it got announced.

About the management, you do know that I admire their work but always find something to criticize, so far, I have been looking and searching but keep on failing, there is nothing at all to be criticized. The financials? The numbers? FFP? I am not really bothered, I trust them that they know what they are doing. As for wages, you do know that even Poulsen's wages never bothered me.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I want a poll on how many goals he will score in Serie A. I predict 40.
He reyped us every time he played us. So, should fare well vs other Italian defenses in general.

Italian defenses suffer the most against a combo of technique+physique.

I also predict he'll break Higuain's record next season. Just about.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Lotito said 2 weeks ago Juve don't have the money to buy Milinkovic Savic, 2 weeks later BOOM Cristiano Ronaldo....

Cul Cup :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

the annoying thing is everyone is gonna be Juventus on fifa online now...
People still play online mode? I thought everyone is on FUT now

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ronaldo frustrated after his first season because of how we play and wants out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cancelo plus possibly Marcelo (AS isn't a bad attacking FB either).

We're making moves and making sacrifices in defense to feed him.

Plus the organization and professionalism of the club and less drama than Real. And the training intensity that prolongs careers.

He's gonna love it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Italy has really lax tax laws now for high income earners. They're trying to attract high income earners, and it's working.

Thank you Italian Parliament.
I really think this was a big consideration for him.

You have to think with his personality that he would hate to pay even one cent more to the Spanish government.

Jan 27, 2013
I Welcome them with open arms! I think that is the best approach to take. We all want Juventus to grown and become the best club in the world so we should be happy to see all the new fans coming. I hope they come with Ronaldo and stay long after he is gone. The best thing would for be for him to retire here.
It’s amazing how many people I never knew followed Serie A have popped up on Facebook and Twitter celebrsting the signing. We can bag the people for jumping on the bandwagon but it’s growing the Juventus brand.

In regards to people complaining about people joining the forum, I wouldn’t be worried to much, not everybody is interested in forums, and all the fake fans don’t really care THAT much to be spending their time talking about a club they newly like because of a player signing, albeit Cristiano.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What kind of presentation do you expect? We dont usually do big ceremonial presentations like they do in Spain in the stadiums full of thousands of fans. But this isnt any player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)