Cristiano Ronaldo (187 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I look at his name on the player threads and I still can’t believe it.

Like Ronaldo scoring against Bologna, being marked by Acerbio, dribbling past Criscito....

its too $#@!ing unreal. I’ve been following Juventus since 94’ and this is definitely the most incredible and mind blowing moment I’ve experienced.
Same here, it was all so different back then when all the WC stranieri played in Italy. Ffs we just bought an alien.

<Insert picture of beppe abducting an alien.>

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ronaldo frustrated after his first season because of how we play and wants out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He gets paid €30M net to play here. That's more than abnormal for Serie A standards. Why would he ever want out

He's coming here to win Serie A and CL with us which would make him the undisputed GOAT. Winning in Spain , England and Italy(would be the first player ever to do so) and winning CL for Juventus after 23/24 years. That'd enhance his CV hugely.

Both Juventus and Ronaldo are on their quest for glory. Ronaldo for more personal glory and Juventus for Champions league glory.

And you can count on him to step his game up when the Champions league knockout games begin.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@radekas @piotrr @Klovn @Nzoric @Hængebøffer @Wittl @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic @Klin @Bianconero_Aus @Jem83 @Quetzalcoatl @zizinho @Mark @swag @Lapa @Fr3sh @Suns @Ronn @Ocelot @Völler @King of Kings @ALC @Kyle @Xperd @Cerval @Alin @Alen @Dostoevsky @Mister @MikeM

First take a deep breath. All the way down to your stomach.

Breath out and clear your mind..

Relaxed?

Now picture Ronaldo scoring the deciding goal in the CL final.

Goosebumps?
:touched:

What a fucken feeling.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I look at his name on the player threads and I still can’t believe it.

Like Ronaldo scoring against Bologna, being marked by Acerbio, dribbling past Criscito....

its too fucking unreal. I’ve been following Juventus since 94’ and this is definitely the most incredible and mind blowing moment I’ve experienced.
On a Sunday at 12.30 AM, those games that are there just because they have to.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I have not played FIFA in like 6 years but I might considering buying it now. Especially now that they have the CL license and Ronaldo is going to be on the cover in a Juventus jersey :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)