Cristiano Ronaldo (183 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I Welcome them with open arms! I think that is the best approach to take. We all want Juventus to grown and become the best club in the world so we should be happy to see all the new fans coming. I hope they come with Ronaldo and stay long after he is gone. The best thing would for be for him to retire here.
Of course they should be welcomed, especially those who are young and new to the old lady but the glory supporters will only bring the money with little loyalty. In 2006 the oil split from the water. it's a tough one in one way we need this, but in another we don't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I Welcome them with open arms! I think that is the best approach to take. We all want Juventus to grown and become the best club in the world so we should be happy to see all the new fans coming. I hope they come with Ronaldo and stay long after he is gone. The best thing would for be for him to retire here.
Basically we had this one guy called Maher, he's now a barcelona fan... imagine him x100

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ditto :tup:

Don't get the hostility towards new members and Ronaldo fans from some lol.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I look at his name on the player threads and I still can’t believe it.

Like Ronaldo scoring against Bologna, being marked by Acerbio, dribbling past Criscito....

its too fucking unreal. I’ve been following Juventus since 94’ and this is definitely the most incredible and mind blowing moment I’ve experienced.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
OLE OLE OLE OLE, JUVE, JUVE!!!

What a signing! What Ambition!

It's all down to the effort of the Juve fans giving him a standing ovation after that stupendous bicycle kick. He's that type of guy, looking for love and recognition, and he found it on that night!

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
:sergio:

This should be a straight up ban. lgor got banned for a funny fake infraction. Fr3sh rooting for Nipples and calling Turin residents stuck up. Calling Turin $#@! without irony.

#PermaBanFr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

Stahhhpppp. You're killing poor hist. :rofl:
His Napoli comment is of course Fresh at his best, but I can relate to his comment about the Torinesi, they can seem quite cold and arrogant, but thats a cultural thing. Torinesi are always a bit hesitant and distant at the start, but once they know you they are incredibly kind and loyal friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)