Cristiano Ronaldo (83 Viewers)

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #903
    you dont even have a genuine sports shop in Malta, you have to get one smuggled in for you
    Actually we have several and employ a lot of chinese people. Feel free to come here for a job. Maybe add another nationality while you're at it. :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Actually we have several and employ a lot of chinese people. Feel free to come here for a job. Maybe add another nationality while you're at it. :tup:
    how many times do i need to tell you, Abidas and Mike are not genuine brands

- - - Updated - - -

Not just here, but in general. Ronaldo will give you a lot of new "fans".
    im actually dreading it, but its a minor trade off for what is the biggest signing in this club's history

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Congrats guys. Cherry on top, after my7h
    @Mark you are more than a hero. How the fuck you tolerated so much stupidity in the last week..is inhuman. Enjoy this transfer. I'm happy.. mercato 10/10.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Think about it for a minute guys, barely a few years ago we were relying on signings like Bendtner and Anelka... and before that Rinaudo and knzefsfsdgdfsdvic

Now we have Cristiano motherfucking Ronaldo!!!!!!

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #912
    Think about it for a minute guys, barely a few years ago we were relying on signings like Bendtner and Anelka... and before that Rinaudo and knzefsfsdgdfsdvic

Now we have Cristiano motherfucking Ronaldo!!!!!!
    And now that I've read your post I want to die.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

- - - Updated - - -

Vive le quebec vive les bouzaines quebecoise
    SHAME

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

e
    :sergio:

This should be a straight up ban. lgor got banned for a funny fake infraction. Fr3sh rooting for Nipples and calling Turin residents stuck up. Calling Turin shit without irony.

#PermaBanFr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

ive been like 20 times. gets worse each time i visit
    Stahhhpppp. You're killing poor hist. :rofl:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

Now we have Cristiano mother$#@! Ronaldo!!!!!!
    I don't care who we signed but we should never ever forget where the cunts threw us. We had to bounce back from serie B, with majority of our WC players sold for cheap as chips. All this means one thing let's cont8nue to repay by 8uilding on our lega7y by 8aping serie A and reach the decima in a rownaldo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mar 30, 2006
    you dont even have a genuine sports shop in Malta, you have to get one smuggled in for you

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

This forum is gonna be populated with faux fans from real madrid, Klin and Aus will finally make some new friends
    I Welcome them with open arms! I think that is the best approach to take. We all want Juventus to grown and become the best club in the world so we should be happy to see all the new fans coming. I hope they come with Ronaldo and stay long after he is gone. The best thing would for be for him to retire here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)