Cristiano Ronaldo (149 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Same here, it was all so different back then when all the WC stranieri played in Italy. Ffs we just bought an alien.

<Insert picture of beppe abducting an alien.>

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What a great time to be alive. All we’ve been through with calciopoli then the average fucking horrible Italians... I really regret every bad word I said about our management before. What a fucking great job they did.

On a Sunday at 12.30 AM, those games that are there just because they have to.
:touched:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Okay then I get you.

Saying youre bothering me, but youre the one who went on and on with the nazi thing being sensitive :hihi:

Like I already said, this is a great deal for Juventus on all levels.
Yeah I point out your vile ways but I don't hold grudges. Besides that you're alright in my book.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Do single player shirt sales ever generate 10's of millions in revenue? Not even the cut that Juve gets, but I can't imagine 30 million euros worth of Ronaldo shirts being sold a year.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah I point out your vile ways but I don't hold grudges. Besides that you're alright in my book.
And like I pointed out before its just humor. Im by no means a nazi, as mentioned before my girlfriend is black, so I cant really be.

Im a socialdemokrat, I would be send to the nearest camp immediately if this was the late 30´s :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)