Cristiano Ronaldo (121 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti
that's some vintage fr3sh-y weirdo shit there.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It cant be compared. Its more the fact that James is a huge player when it comes to marketing, but Ronaldo is offcourse bigger.

My point was that I remembered how excited I was about that, and how it must feel to get Ronaldo is even bigger.
For me it could be a breaking point like Zizou was but in the other direction... When Zidane left I realized RM would be way bigger than us in a short time (of course, then Calciopoli destroy us) not matter what, now I don't feel we are gonna be what we were in late 90's but honestly last couple of year with all that EPL, sheiks, Farca and RM money plus all the crap around serie A I was feeling like we will fall hard in a couple of years with narrow options in europe again

Right now our future looks way brighter so this is a break point in a great way for us

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
hey guys, as a real madrid fan to all the juve fans, congrats on this amazing deal, I hope you guys enjoy him as much as we have and I will definitely have an affair with Juve as long as he is playing for you guys.
Lol. @Mark @GordoDeCentral

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Please tell me you're gonna buy a CR7 official jersey and none of that fakeass chinese shit.
you dont even have a genuine sports shop in Malta, you have to get one smuggled in for you

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Juve is going to grow so much from this signing. Our other players like Douglas Costa and Dybala are also going to become much bigger stars with the world watching us now.
This forum is gonna be populated with faux fans from real madrid, Klin and Aus will finally make some new friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)