Cristiano Ronaldo (293 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
agreed. since youve been there multiple times, how do you rate Turin in comparison to other italian cities like Florenze, Genoa, Udine, Palermo or Bologna?
lets just say if it we were competing for city scudetti, we'd never even have 1 scudetto.

- - - Updated - - -

also winter olympics 2006 and calciopoli combined put turin on the map
CR7 just made it liveable

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes Napoli is a very beautiful city but in my case I have a strong emotional bond with Turin. I lived close to the city when I was in France so I keep a lot of great memories.
Montreal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turin

just saying

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Montreal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turin

just saying
AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well OF COURSE! No match. Montreal is the most unique city in the world, and the French Canadian chicks are just :tuttosport: @Mark can confirm.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What are the people like in Naples?

Are a lot of them really that rowdy or it's overstated?
beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

- - - Updated - - -

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well OF COURSE! No match. Montreal is the most unique city in the world, and the French Canadian chicks are just :tuttosport: @Mark can confirm.
Vive le quebec vive les bouzaines quebecoise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 265)