Cristiano Ronaldo (98 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, the media already picked up Icardi and Pogba as two possible swaps, as both seem to be unsettled and were interesting to us in the past. Both PSG and MU might be the only clubs with spending power and willingness to take CR7 too and both might end up on the market looking for a new forward.

Only time will tell us what happens next but Elkann's recent comments suggest there might be a revolution. Before the Porto elimination I was sure that we'd sell one between Dybala and Ronaldo, now I have a feeling that both will be sacrificed in order to rebuild.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lots of love for the player and he's without any doubt the greatest attacker in our history.
But does anyone here love Ronaldo's Juve? There was nothing to love about our team and in the way we played in the last 3 years. I haven't felt less attached to a Juve team. I will always remember that Ronaldo played for Juve and perhaps feel some pride about it, but I feel whatever is opposite of pride when I think about the Juve of 18/19, and especially Juve 2019/20 and 2020/21.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well, the media already picked up Icardi and Pogba as two possible swaps, as both seem to be unsettled and were interesting to us in the past. Both PSG and MU might be the only clubs with spending power and willingness to take CR7 too and both might end up on the market looking for a new forward.

Only time will tell us what happens next but Elkann's recent comments suggest there might be a revolution. Before the Porto elimination I was sure that we'd sell one between Dybala and Ronaldo, now I have a feeling that both will be sacrificed in order to rebuild.
Ronaldo swap for pogba
Dybala swap for icardi

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lots of love for the player and he's without any doubt the greatest attacker in our history.
But does anyone here love Ronaldo's Juve? There was nothing to love about our team and in the way we played in the last 3 years. I haven't felt less attached to a Juve team. I will always remember that Ronaldo played for Juve and perhaps feel some pride about it, but I feel whatever is opposite of pride when I think about the Juve of 18/19, and especially Juve 2019/20 and 2020/21.
Very very sadly in the eyes of neutrals, his Juventus legacy won't be much different than Rivaldo & Ronaldinho at Milan, Beckham at Milan & PSG, Shevchenko at Chelsea, Kaka at Real, and so on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
18/19 looked like our best shot, if we had some players available for the Ajax games, that tie was definitely doable. After that we would have tp beat two of Tottenham, Pool or barca. Not saying we would have won but looking at the post Max era, that might have been our only shot with Ronaldo

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we sacrifice both Ronaldo and Dybala to bring in Icunti, I'm not watching this team for the next 5 years. I'll probably stop actively supporting/cheering for them (I'll just become a casual observer, hoping the team does well, but I won't be following them).

I can't bring myself to support a team where I actually dislike most of the players, the coach and management.

Last edited:

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Get rid of this man. The sooner the better. I can't express how tired I am of tuning in to watch a team whose sole aim is to give it to one person. Watching cuadrado cross it in to the box in hope of magically finding ronaldo for 90 minutes is just par for the course in this iteration of juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But whose fault is that? Is Ronaldo's Juve created by Ronaldo? Did he sign these players? Ronaldo's Juve happen to be at the same time Tici's Juve.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we sacrifice both Ronaldo and Dybala to bring in Icunti, I'm not watching this team for the next 5 years. I'll probably stop actively supporting/cheering for them (I'll just become a casual observer, hoping the team does well, but I won't be following them).

I can't bring myself to support a team where I actually dislike most of the players, the coach and management.
Im sure u dont mean this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I actually do. I'll take a break - I won't support any other team of course, but my level of investment in Juventus will be at a minimal level.
Don't worry we won't sell Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine him re-joining RM and starting scoring decisive goals against Juventus again.
Obviously he will they have a better midfield and benzema

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To say we’ve wasted Ronaldo is an understatement. However. I would sell him now. We need to be doing it at some point. Grab the money and start over again. I have not enjoyed many of our games when he’s played. Not his fault tho. Just don’t like catering for one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 71)