Cristiano Ronaldo (263 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will go to Real MAdrid to escape from this mess of a club...there he will be at least happy again, receiving his deserved galactico farewell

Real Madrid will bait Mbappe by uniting him with CR7 for a couple of seasons.

Perfect Circle.

U heard it here first

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is really stupid to report these click bait articles that he is being sold for 35 Million.

It's even more stupid to blame the regression on his arrival, it was a mere coincidence based on the club and its visionless and random decisions.

I feel sorry for him as he saw a successful club with potential and the club deceived him with a sporting director worse than Secco. With a sidekick that no one knows what he does.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He will go to Real MAdrid to escape from this mess of a club...there he will be at least happy again, receiving his deserved galactico farewell

Real Madrid will bait Mbappe by uniting him with CR7 for a couple of seasons.

Perfect Circle.

U heard it here first
Can totally see it happening but Real are smart enough not to take this risk.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He is not leaving. I don't think he will want to leave and I don't think anyone can afford a transfer fee and his wages in this time.

The only semi-plausible move I could see if is Mbappe leaves PSG, Messi stays at Barca and PSG need a big name to replace Kylian with.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He is not leaving. I don't think he will want to leave and I don't anyone can afford a transfer fee and his wages in this time.

The only semi-plausible move I could see if is Mbappe leaves PSG, Messi stays at Barca and PSG need a big name to replace Kylian with.
And that can very well happen. Mbappe has talked a lot about his Madrid dream and he hasn't signed his renewal yet. If PSG don't sell him in the upcoming Summer, they will lose him for free in a year, no?

PSG will offer us a straight swap with Icardi and we'll take it (Tici). I've been joking about it for months. Now it could actually happen, lol.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
the club deceived him with a sporting director worse than Secco. With a sidekick that no one knows what he does.
Guys, I performed an elaborate investigation and dug up some real gold about this matter. So excited to share it with all of you!

So, according to this data, since 2010 he sat in the board of directors. But it's past tense, so we know for sure that he doesn't sit in the board of directors. At the same time, it says that he's been appointed as a Vice Chairman. If he's a VP but doesn't sit in the board, what does he do? Here's the answer: he stands in the board. And the photo, attached to that data, not only confirms this conclusion, but also gives additional important details: he stands, with his right hand on the black table. Additional data, that's already been revealed on Tuz, suggests that he also kicks UEFA banners once in a while.

Case closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 256)