Cristiano Ronaldo (147 Viewers)

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
I just lol at all these retards saying Ronaldo's salary is 'too high' as an excuse to justify their hate for him.
Oh yes you'll suddenly find the next Haaland or Mbappe right after firing Ronaldo. LMAO. The delusion.
Ignoring the transfer of 100+ Million, salary 15M+ ... and if the 'undiscovered gem' is not at that level he'll surely just come to Serie A and score 50+ goals from the get go, specially with this midfield. LMAO

If I were to only read these replies I would be left thinking the man had only scored a couple of goals this season. But the fact is the man is 36, has an over 40% goal contribution to the team, 47 goals in the last 47 league matches, plays all the games (while others keep injuring themselves...), and brought millions of new spectators and revenue to Serie A and Juventus.
All that while smashing Georgina day in, day out.

Also great players attract great teammates and make them greater. Would any other player do that besides Ronaldo? The HRT midget?... nope.
His work etic alone adds a 20% boost to the team's performance. Seeing him train makes all the other journeymen/wagecollectors self conscious.
All Juve needs is 1-2 decent midfielders and a Marcelo equivalent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
An extra motivation to hope for a Ronaldo departure is not seeing you here again.

Nobody showed 'hate' for Ronaldo, nor denied the fact he's our best player by a mile. But I guess you're more worried about your icon than the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lets be honest where would Ronaldo go if he left? City and Bayern are probably the only 2 clubs that could match his ambitions and neither will sign him.

Madrid, Liverpool hell even man utd don't even look remotely convincing either despite their league position

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Lets be honest where would Ronaldo go if he left? City and Bayern are probably the only 2 clubs that could match his ambitions and neither will sign him.

Madrid, Liverpool hell even man utd don't even look remotely convincing either despite their league position
Bayern would never agree to his demands and they are more into the sporting dominance than marketing dominance.
Ronaldo should have left to PSG season ago. He already won in England, Spain and Italy so France would be a nice league to add to his resume and PSG has no opponents there so means easy trophies. They have a very strong team too, a lot better shot at UCL than here. I am very surprised he decided to stay because it was clear we are not a serious club. Getting eliminated by Ajax in UCL? Sure it can happen once but we were eliminated by Lyon a season later.

Jun 6, 2015
What stat? Show me the false stat pls ,cos it seems you don't watch juve matches
Don't know about false stats but I can show you true stats.

Distance covered in the CL this season:
Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 16.31.55.png

Sure it's not quite as drastic as @IliveForJuve claimed, but he still runs ≈2-3 km less per 90 minutes than our other attacking/midfield players. I thought this was common knowledge but I guess not.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
An extra motivation to hope for a Ronaldo departure is not seeing you here again.

Nobody showed 'hate' for Ronaldo, nor denied the fact he's our best player by a mile. But I guess you're more worried about your icon than the club.
Fanboys following a certain club just because of a certain player and then jumping ship as soon as he's gone :inter:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just lol at all these retards saying Ronaldo's salary is 'too high' as an excuse to justify their hate for him.
Oh yes you'll suddenly find the next Haaland or Mbappe right after firing Ronaldo. LMAO. The delusion.
Ignoring the transfer of 100+ Million, salary 15M+ ... and if the 'undiscovered gem' is not at that level he'll surely just come to Serie A and score 50+ goals from the get go, specially with this midfield. LMAO

If I were to only read these replies I would be left thinking the man had only scored a couple of goals this season. But the fact is the man is 36, has an over 40% goal contribution to the team, 47 goals in the last 47 league matches, plays all the games (while others keep injuring themselves...), and brought millions of new spectators and revenue to Serie A and Juventus.

Also great players attract great teammates and make them greater. Would any other player do that besides Ronaldo? The HRT midget?... nope.
His work etic alone adds a 20% boost to the team's performance. Seeing him train makes all the other journeymen/wagecollectors self conscious.
That's nothing, you should have been around when some were complaining about Poulsen's wages.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

De Ligt wouldnt come here if we didnt have Ronaldo. I'm sure of it.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I admire everything Ronaldo does to the team but...

can we stop giving him the free kicks? I’m at this point is just sad to see when he takes one.

we just can’t ignore that just because he is Ronaldo

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The freekicks issue should have been made clear to him from day 1. Unfortunately no one so far had the courage to call the emperor naked. As great as he is, goat and all that, he needs to steer clear from taking freekicks.

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt wouldnt come here if we didnt have Ronaldo. I'm sure of it.
Maybe ur right. Great players tend to attract other great players, because naturally they want to play among their equals. That is before they take a look at our midfield...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)