Cristiano Ronaldo (85 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I understood the FK stance while Pjanić was here. With Dybala injured (and he still took a lot of FKs from the right), who is a good FK taker on this team now?
Id say anyone who wont hit the wall 99/100 times
Meh, other than Berna I don't remember a single FK goal of the current available players in their careers. I'm sure they have some, but it takes more than that to dislodge CR.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Meh, other than Berna I don't remember a single FK goal of the current available players in their careers. I'm sure they have some, but it takes more than that to dislodge CR.
Danilo is the other one that comes to mind. He has a decent shot on him but not sure when is the last FK goal that he has scored.

- - - Updated - - -

What a moment that was vs Fiorentina. So young, so full of hope...
:agree: Those were the days. This one during his Viola years against Mönchengladbach was pretty sweet too.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hes not the problem. The guy who scores almost every game hardly is someone you should point your finger at, when trying to identify culprit. The real culprits sit a bit higher in the stands, employees who keep buying players without character and with questionable talent, who fail to recognize our priorities time and again.

Too much money has been squandered in recent years, while our midfield has never looked worse, devoid of any creativity, character, grit. If someone is consistently making bad decisions, having more money at disposal wont fix it. In fact, they would have more resources for even more mistakes.
Maybe you misunderstood me , or it's just my shity english .
I never said CR7 is the problem , i actually love the guy , it was a pleasure seeing him playin for Juve , but what i'm trying to say is : This squad isn't ready for CHL and right now even for scudetto (Inter has great squad) , so why should we pay him 30m even if we know we can't win chl , we need at least 2-3 top MF and i think we can't affoard them , so we should let CR7 go and start rebuilding , let's build quality squad for next 2-3 years .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe you misunderstood me , or it's just my shity english .
I never said CR7 is the problem , i actually love the guy , it was a pleasure seeing him playin for Juve , but what i'm trying to say is : This squad isn't ready for CHL and right now even for scudetto (Inter has great squad) , so why should we pay him 30m even if we know we can't win chl , we need at least 2-3 top MF and i think we can't affoard them , so we should let CR7 go and start rebuilding , let's build quality squad for next 2-3 years .
Your english is good but Ive seen similar posts to yours where people claim getting rid of CR would enable us to sign few better midfielders and become a better team. What Im saying is we have wasted a lot of money in recent years and even more before CR and we still didnt adress the midfield issue properly so I dont see connection between the two. We would still need to invest large portion of it to acquire striker because its not easy to replace a player that has scored more than 40% of goals.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's mot a risk to be taken. It's guaranteed failure.
indeed. do we trust paratootsie to build a team when so far he has failed?

look at our mid since 2015. we havnet been able to replicate the performance since then. it's not easy at all to replace super players, let alone once in 30 years sort of players like ronaldo. look at man u and real madrid post ronaldo. they haven't replicated the success.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What we need to do is stop signing free players for starting positions. They end up being free for a very objective reason. No truly valuable player ever is free.

A Pirlo/Pogba is a rare exception that happens once in a generation.

Free transfers only for depth from now on.
Tell this to Marotta

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Your english is good but Ive seen similar posts to yours where people claim getting rid of CR would enable us to sign few better midfielders and become a better team. What Im saying is we have wasted a lot of money in recent years and even more before CR and we still didnt adress the midfield issue properly so I dont see connection between the two. We would still need to invest large portion of it to acquire striker because its not easy to replace a player that has scored more than 40% of goals.
Well it makes sense , but it's sad seeing CR7 playing with these bums .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Scores a goal per game, but i don't why he's literally in the middlefield at the times at age of 36. Who the fuck wants a hybrid type 36yr old playing week in, week out and working higher area of the pitch. He's like a great white shark, he's coming from the shadows and when you realize it, it's too late. That's he's job, feed him with these vegans and he will be biting with the all force, on every single teeth he has.

Work morale on the pitch ain't that high, but when we don't have real players to do the damn job, he needs to play every game. Should rest for a week, but can't afford.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
20 goals out of 313 at real Madrid in 10 years .
Translates to 6% .

With us at the rate he is going he is going to need 800 freekicks to reach that number. :)
4% Success rate
Damn thats low. Sometimes it’s better to send a cross, we have tall players. He takes all freekicks. Even when it’s not his ‘ideal’ position. I miss the days when Pjanic and Dybala were taking our freekicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)