Cristiano Ronaldo (125 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
According Il Messaggero (via ilBianconero), Juve are hoping to extend Ronaldo’s stay beyond his fourth season at the club, but his immense wages remain a problem.
In the current economical crisis, it would be almost impossible for the Old Lady to offer the former Real Madrid star 31 million euros per season – which he currently earns – beyond 2022.
Thus, the Italian champions will offer their striker a new contract with wages that will be below the current figures.
Although the report states that the club enjoys a solid relationship with Ronaldo’s entourage – including his agent Jorge Mendes – it remains to be seen whether the player will be willing to accept the offer.

Jun 16, 2020
According Il Messaggero (via ilBianconero), Juve are hoping to extend Ronaldo’s stay beyond his fourth season at the club, but his immense wages remain a problem.
In the current economical crisis, it would be almost impossible for the Old Lady to offer the former Real Madrid star 31 million euros per season – which he currently earns – beyond 2022.
Thus, the Italian champions will offer their striker a new contract with wages that will be below the current figures.
Although the report states that the club enjoys a solid relationship with Ronaldo’s entourage – including his agent Jorge Mendes – it remains to be seen whether the player will be willing to accept the offer.
Yesterday someone asked Pirlo the question if he saw a different Ronaldo, by asking that the journalist compared the Real Madrid Ronaldo (the individual, the tank) with the Portugese Ronaldo (the captain, the leader) saying that he thinks we see the Portugese version of him more and more at Juve. Pirlo obviously gave a very political answer but you get the point.

I think he feels very comfortable at Juve, when he got subbed against Inter at first I was annoyed by his reaction but afterwards he coached the team and I was very happy to see that.

Hopefully he's convinced by the project and ever more so hopefully he's willing to lower his demands a bit so we can construct a even better team. 5m net less would already make a big difference, it would basically free same space for another good player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yesterday someone asked Pirlo the question if he saw a different Ronaldo, by asking that the journalist compared the Real Madrid Ronaldo (the individual, the tank) with the Portugese Ronaldo (the captain, the leader) saying that he thinks we see the Portugese version of him more and more at Juve. Pirlo obviously gave a very political answer but you get the point.

I think he feels very comfortable at Juve, when he got subbed against Inter at first I was annoyed by his reaction but afterwards he coached the team and I was very happy to see that.

Hopefully he's convinced by the project and ever more so hopefully he's willing to lower his demands a bit so we can construct a even better team. 5m net less would already make a big difference, it would basically free same space for another good player.
Aouar :tuttosport:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Very well said and that's also a healthy/positive way too look at it, agreed.

Ok, perhaps only for the last part about him lowering his demands, that i don't think will necessarily happen and even if it does those funds will surely not be used to get the wage bill or overall costs back to where they were before the cut, but even so i can surely still see him staying around for at least another season with us, which would be great regardless.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Very well said and that's also a healthy/positive way too look at it, agreed.

Ok, perhaps only for the last part about him lowering his demands, that i don't think will necessarily happen and even if it does those funds will surely not be used to get the wage bill or overall costs back to where they were before the cut, but even so i can surely still see him staying around for at least another season with us, which would be great regardless.
I can see him retiring here.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I can see him retiring here.
I'd say that's not that far fetched at all.

This winning cycle isn't over yet and it's not hard to see that he still has plenty of individual objectives/targets still to accomplish and probably knows he is in the best place to eventually achieve them aswell.

A club like Juventus can fully facilitate those personal ambitions of his like no others at this stage in his career.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's gonna beat dybala's record this season. maybe even platini and charles if we go far in CL and make it to Coppa final.

in the 10 matches he has played in since new year he has scored 7 goals. i think we can for sure he will beat platini and charles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 85)