Cristiano Ronaldo (145 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i loved his goals and the fact that he remained connected to the match even after he was subbed out. his desire to win even during a coppa match should be an example for guys like rabiot and bentancur.

fuck, we'd be quite decent with 1 or 2 proper midfielders. so infuriating.

- - - Updated - - -

real actually congratulated him :oops2: that visit by perez the other day might have helped.

Quite decent? With two more top class CMs we’d be one of the favs for the CL. It’s clearly the biggest weakness of the team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I liked seeing him so engaged tonight. Pressing the opposition hard and you could see he cared even if after being subbed off.

ESPN commentators mentioned its probably because he hasn't won the Coppa yet. Wonder if that's true, he rarely seems to care this much in Serie A

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Absolute freak! Like a kid in a candy bar even at his age...

Imagine pirlo logba and vidal in their prime in this midfield?? They'd hand us the CL trophy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Quite decent? With two more top class CMs we’d be one of the favs for the CL. It’s clearly the biggest weakness of the team.
of course, it's been talked about since forever. but even with 2 proper cm's we'd still miss an lb as an attacking threat and an experienced coach to be a real contender for the cl.

cl is a lottery for me anyway. i prefer some consistency in the league. i want our clear dominance back, which is not an unrealistic expectation considering serie a club finances.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I liked seeing him so engaged tonight. Pressing the opposition hard and you could see he cared even if after being subbed off.

ESPN commentators mentioned its probably because he hasn't won the Coppa yet. Wonder if that's true, he rarely seems to care this much in Serie A
Play off matches have another feel to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)