Cristiano Ronaldo (48 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This.

Sure, I have seen much better games from Ronaldo. But he's not the problem.

It is actually a big source of grief, seeing him struggle in this team. At times it is so bad I wish we never signed him. He made a big mistake coming to Juventus, because Juventus had other needs when the signing was made.

Look at the form he hit in his first season, he scored freakin 3 goals against Atletico and 2 against Ajax, he was ready to win the damned thing. He had gotten himself pumped up into Champions League-winning form. But he was playing with idiots.

Fast forward he has lost out in the Ballon d'Or battle to Messi, and he's slowly but surely fading into obscurity.

It's just damn sad to watch.
I thought 30 goals in Serie A was an amazing achievement until I saw that Immobile has it too.

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman if ronaldo says he wants to leave juve, but u can convince him to stay by letting him bang you..... would you do it with condom or no?
Your jokes haven't improved. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think getting 30 goals in this team is one of the greatest achievements of his career. I saw a clip of all of Lewandowski´s goals for Bayern in BL, that guy literally just stands in the box and passes ready made goals into the net.

At his age Cr7 should´ve been that guy for us, but he got screwed over by management sadly.
Lets just buy that Bayern midfield

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)