Cristiano Ronaldo (67 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mediocre midfielders and incompetent coach that until recently insisted playing through the middle. People wondered why Allegri instructed players to skip the midfield and play long balls to Mario and other wingers. Here is your answer but this is something we have known all along. Will we do something about it next summer?
"Crossventus" was it? Like we had a better choice than put crosses in to 2 WC in the air players. But lets get rid of one of them, and have a bunch of technically limited and slow DMs "support" our 2 SSs. The one mezzala we actually have, lets play him out of position or not at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
And ninnies wonder why we wanted the board to actually support Allegri by providing him with a proper midfield these last few years....
:disagree: everyone knows that it was Allegri who always insisted on signing mediocre players for every position and especially for the midfield. Paratici and Nedved begged him to accept their ideas to sign top players, but Max just yelled at them "go to hell with your Modric and Kroos, give me Hernanes and Sturaro!"

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Imagine having prime Kroos, Modric, and Casemiro behind you, and then two years later discussing complete impotence of your current midfield in your new club. Every time I see CR7 in this team with this midfield I want to somehow tell him "man, I'm so sorry, I had no idea too".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:disagree: everyone knows that it was Allegri who always insisted on signing mediocre players for every position and especially for the midfield. Paratici and Nedved begged him to accept their ideas to sign top players, but Max just yelled at them "go to hell with your Modric and Kroos, give me Hernanes and Sturaro!"
That is what @Hydde thinks, yes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you're finally seeing the bigger picture. About time.
I think that was a subtle attempt, albeit failed, at sarcasm.

Your sarcastic response is marginally better, however :p

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri would still be here if we had a world class midfield. And chances are we’d have probably won the CL by now.
I know you're being facetious and sarcastic, but it would've definitely put him in a better position to compete in the CL. The final against Madrid should have been a point of departure - build on that. Instead, we rested on our laurels, and have regressed ever since. Winning the title didn't and still doesn't mask obvious deficiencies and glaring weaknesses within the squad.

Magotta is partially to blame, of course, but then Tootsie comes in and fucks everything up with Goldilocks by hiring my local butcher aka Chain Smoking Cancer to lead an ostensibly Elite squad of players. Midfield is still shit, and the coach is even worse. Now what?

That final against Madrid should've been an opportunity to improve further, not regress. Now, we're losing to a Lyon team devoid of its, arguably, best player, without even mustering a single shot on target. Embarrassing and pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad that video got out. Maybe our so-called midfielders will find some pride in themselves and try to step the fuck up!
I doubt Blaised and Confused, A near retiring Kebab Senior, and The Benign Bosnian will do shit. I think their minds might tell them otherwise, but their bodies and "skills" will fail them.

Boy, I miss Vidal and Pogba.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think that was a subtle attempt, albeit failed, at sarcasm.

Your sarcastic response is marginally better, however :p

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're being facetious and sarcastic, but it would've definitely put him in a better position to compete in the CL. The final against Madrid should have been a point of departure - build on that. Instead, we rested on our laurels, and have regressed ever since. Winning the title didn't and still doesn't mask obvious deficiencies and glaring weaknesses within the squad.

Magotta is partially to blame, of course, but then Tootsie comes in and fucks everything up with Goldilocks by hiring my local butcher aka Chain Smoking Cancer to lead an ostensibly Elite squad of players. Midfield is still shit, and the coach is even worse. Now what?

That final against Madrid should've been an opportunity to improve further, not regress. Now, we're losing to a Lyon team devoid of its, arguably, best player, without even mustering a single shot on target. Embarrassing and pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Blaised and Confused, A near retiring Kebab Senior, and The Benign Bosnian will do shit. I think their minds might tell them otherwise, but their bodies and "skills" will fail them.

Boy, I miss Vidal and Pogba.
:agree:

The Madrid final should have been a wake-up call to upgrade our midfield. We had an amazing run to the final dominating two very good teams, and a good first half against Madrid but then they overloaded the mid and overwhelmed us. Tootsie and Marotta should have been out there that summer getting a serious upgrade to play alongside Pjanic in the mid. Matuidi was a fine signing, but he should not have been the main midfield signing in summer 2017. Sign SMS or someone of that level in that summer, perhaps we beat Madrid instead of succumbing on that last second penalty and win CL that year. :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

The Madrid final should have been a wake-up call to upgrade our midfield. We had an amazing run to the final dominating two very good teams, and a good first half against Madrid but then they overloaded the mid and overwhelmed us. Tootsie and Marotta should have been out there that summer getting a serious upgrade to play alongside Pjanic in the mid. Matuidi was a fine signing, but he should not have been the main midfield signing in summer 2017. Sign SMS or someone of that level in that summer, perhaps we beat Madrid instead of succumbing on that last second penalty and win CL that year. :(
What could've been Bro. It's ok. I've been waiting for the Magic to win an NBA title - I can continue waiting for Juve to win another CL crown.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Pretty sure it's nothing and taken out of context. They talked in front of other players as well, including Bentancur and Cuadrado who should know Latin languages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)