Cristiano Ronaldo (207 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Ronaldo’s carried teams all his career so I have no doubt he can do it. However, I’m not sure the disparity between his quality and his teammates has been this large before. Like Matuidi next to him on that left hand side should be a crime. That coupled with the fact that he’s now 35 and not 25 has me worried that we he won’t get sufficient rest ahead of crunch CL ties as we obviously desperately need him to stay on top of the pack in the quest for Serie A aswell.

But in terms of carrying, he’s done it all before. Those past United teams that he played for are universally revered now (as a team of great players) as time has passed, but in reality Ronaldo is 70% of the reason they were successful during that 06-09 period. Even Rooney was hoping “Ronaldo would work some of his magic to get them through games those years.”

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man juve are so out of touch.

instead of investing in wannabe talent, or renewing wannabe aguero like dybala, they should focus on cloning cristino ronaldo.

we know cloning is possible. juve are no a poor club. invest in genetic engineering and cloning and create new ronaldo's and buffons and del pieros.

edit: you may think i am joking but dna manipulation and cloning are real things. don't be suprised to the future of sports change with creation of aritifical super athletes as a result of science in the next 20 to 30 years

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What has he to prove still?
it’s not that he has to prove himself to anybody cos he doesn’t, but given his personality he’s a nonstop working hard and passionate guy still in superb physical form.

So of course he’s still thirsty to win everything and be the best and we’re not really helping him achieve that, are we?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
man juve are so out of touch.

instead of investing in wannabe talent, or renewing wannabe aguero like dybala, they should focus on cloning cristino ronaldo.

we know cloning is possible. juve are no a poor club. invest in genetic engineering and cloning and create new ronaldo's and buffons and del pieros.

edit: you may think i am joking but dna manipulation and cloning are real things. don't be suprised to the future of sports change with creation of aritifical super athletes as a result of science in the next 20 to 30 years
We should clone you to rule over Tuz

But yous would still miss every game lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)