Cristiano Ronaldo (78 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anyone else get a huge scare everytime he's tackled and he goes down holding his leg/foot?

it's literary the scareist thing you can see as a juve fan aside from chiellini through balls

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he gets the extension, and stays here till the end of his career, I can see him in the top 5 of all-time goalscorers for Juventus. Needs 168 goals to reach #5 - Sivori
IMO he will sign a one year contract extension to keep him here for the 22/23 season. He will still be wanting to play high level football before the next World Cup. Which is ridiculously being played in the middle of the season.

I reckon he’ll end his Juventus career with at least 120 goals.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
IMO he will sign a one year contract extension to keep him here for the 22/23 season. He will still be wanting to play high level football before the next World Cup. Which is ridiculously being played in the middle of the season.

I reckon he’ll end his Juventus career with at least 120 goals.
Good point. If he wins a World Cup he would be the most accomplished player ever and by some distance. He's gonna want another crack at that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Good point. If he wins a World Cup he would be the most accomplished player ever and by some distance. He's gonna want another crack at that.
He will also be that if he wins CL with Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone else get a huge scare everytime he's tackled and he goes down holding his leg/foot?

it's literary the scareist thing you can see as a juve fan aside from chiellini through balls
It's a real phobia for me atm.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will also be that if he wins CL with Juve.
Nope. He's already won multiple CL titles, with both the Red Cunts and Madrid. Winning it with Juve would be great for us Juve fans, but it'd be just another CL title for him. Winning a world cup with Portugal, having already won the Euros with them will put him in some exalted company indeed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nope. He's already won multiple CL titles, with both the Red Cunts and Madrid. Winning it with Juve would be great for us Juve fans, but it'd be just another CL title for him. Winning a world cup with Portugal, having already won the Euros with them will put him in some exalted company indeed.
I mean either of the two achievements will do for his legacy (he's already above Messi if you ask me, but with one of those achievements he will cement it for good).

Nov 3, 2019
Dont think Portugal can win a WC, the big teams are too strong for them. If he wins UCL with Juve it would be a perfect career. Winning UCL with Manu, Real Madrid and Juve as being the main man is inCRedible. Also he managed to win the first title ever for Portugal in EURO 2016.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He has a chance if the midfield improves next year with the likes of Kylo ren coming in and playing under a non chain smoker coach would help, cant be good for Ronaldos health to be forced to work under those conditions.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Winning a 6th CL with a 3rd club (a cub that hasn't won it for 24+ years) at the age of 35-36 would definitely make it very special, even for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)