Cristiano Ronaldo (237 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If Eriksen is worth 90 million, I'm sure other bigger teams wouldn't want to miss out on a player of that caliber and he wouldn't be at Inter right now. And then to place him above Dybala, who's easily worth 100m+ in this form, is just laughable.
As much as eriksen is just another premier league retiree jackoff, he is still head and shoulders above prime Pjadick.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
:lol2: pjanic has won quite a lot compare to Eriksen.
Winning Italian serie A with Juve doesn’t prove that you are a great player if you joined Juve after 2015.

You need to win an ECL as a key player to prove that. CR7 for example.

Pjanic: went to ECL final and lost, losing steam despite jogging a whole season in Italian Village League.

Eriksen: went to ECL final and lost, after running his ass off week in week out in EPL HIIT X 10000 intensity league for a whole season.

Nov 3, 2019
“I studied Cristiano Ronaldo, I know how he shoots,” Dragowski assured the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

“I’m not going to tell you how I predict he’ll take penalties, or could read this and change it. I’d rather there weren’t any penalties in the game, to be honest.

“My dream right now is to beat Juventus, that is the next objective. It’s not just Ronaldo we should be wary of, as you could pick another five or six players with the quality to win a game, so they can all make the difference.

Hopefully we will see a brace tomorrow from Cristiano :sarcasm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 203)