Cristiano Ronaldo (90 Viewers)

Nov 3, 2019
There are 3 types of Ronaldo:

2006-2009 Ronaldo: superior Dribbling, fantastic play maker, one of the best free kick taker in the world --> winger, midfield player

2010-2014 Ronaldo: fast as light, great dribbling, scoring goals in nearly every match --> winger, striker

2016-now Ronaldo: BIG GAME player, mentality superior, the fox in the box --> striker

I think if you want to win the Champions League you need the third form Ronaldo, with Ronaldo's 70 CL goals in 5 years Real has won 4 times the champions League. But the problem is that Real had a worldclass midfield behind him so he didnt need to create chance or to dribble but we lack this midfield player so he cant completely focus on scoring.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

2006-2009 Ronaldo: superior Dribbling, fantastic play maker, one of the best free kick taker in the world --> winger, midfield player

2010-2014 Ronaldo: fast as light, great dribbling, scoring goals in nearly every match --> winger, striker

2016-now Ronaldo: BIG GAME player, mentality superior, the fox in the box --> striker

I think if you want to win the Champions League you need the third form Ronaldo, with Ronaldo's 70 CL goals in 5 years Real has won 4 times the champions League. But the problem is that Real had a worldclass midfield behind him so he didnt need to create chance or to dribble but we lack this midfield player so he cant completely focus on scoring.
2006-2009 Messi: same boring shit
2010-2014 Messi: same boring shit
2016-now Messi: same boring shit but better at FKs

Apr 19, 2007

Our style of play is changing how mant chances he is getting lately. Dybala helping with that and if we get Ramsey back full time and Costa I think he will be unstiopable again. AM is more important than the cms for us right now

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He was a circus pont at MU. If he played that way he would be garbage now. Luckily hes a strongheaded monster of an individual and adapted and became complete
Only morons called him a cricus pony, the kid clearly had an immense talent, but was very green. MU fans who booed him because of the Rooney incident are now finally getting what's coming for them, and I pray to god the will stay in this shit as long as possible.

Apr 19, 2007
Only morons called him a cricus pony, the kid clearly had an immense talent, but was very green. MU fans who booed him because of the Rooney incident are now finally getting what's coming for them, and I pray to god the will stay in this shit as long as possible.
The rooney thing was dumb. But his playing style was trick oriented. Did anyone say he was a bad player? I dont think so. Just that hes a selfish showoff type of player. Which was mostly true. Still one of the best in the world at that early age. Grew into the best of all time

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

This video has been going viral on twitter. It's crazy how explosive and supremely talented a dribbler he was back then - completely unplayable at times.

You think of Douglas Costa now but an even more amped up version of that with better end product.
Looks like the streets already forgot. End product was what was missing from stepovers version of Ronaldo.

But yeah it's funny there are people who think he can't dribble and is just a 0 technique supreme poacher.

Unrelated:

ExhaustedKeyIberiannase-small.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This generation of Portugal players is actually very talented.

Joao Felix, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Ruben Neves, Ricardo Pereira, Joao Cancelo, Ruben Dias

There’s a good chance that he wins another another Euro trophy in the summer.
How's joao Felix doing? 120m Pjanic level player? Worth the investment?

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
No because unlike Messi, Ronaldo single-handily carried Real to each of their 4 CL titles, did the same for Portugal and didn't need help from referee help along the way.

/sarcasm
As if Uefelona never had help in there CL wins :lol: all teams have had luck or had things that go in there favour that help to win things. Anyways Ronaldo has been top scorer of the CL every time he's won. Messi has been fantastic in there other wins but counting 2006 one is laughable .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
2006-2009 Messi: same boring shit
2010-2014 Messi: same boring shit
2016-now Messi: same boring shit but better at FKs
Messi has been playing the exact same football since at least 1999.

Ronaldo’s style of play has changed far more dramatically. He‘s gone from playing winger in a 442 to a poacher.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As if Uefelona never had help in there CL wins :lol: all teams have had luck or had things that go in there favour that help to win things. Anyways Ronaldo has been top scorer of the CL every time he's won. Messi has been fantastic in there other wins but counting 2006 one is laughable .

2006 when he scored 1 goal in group stage only and played zero matches after the Rof16. But I swear he led Barca to 4 CL titles! :lol2:

Ronaldo was the clear best player on his team for all 5 of his CL wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)