Cristiano Ronaldo (43 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The less Costa plays, the higher reputation he gets around here. If he were to miss remaining of the season, I feel he would be balon d'or candidate for some... Now I read he can defend well. Maybe if we were in dire need, he could take a place between posts.

Btw I like Costa and he can add new dimension to this team, but him remaining fit long enough to have an impact on our season is doubtful.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juve 1:0 Napoli December 2017. Dont remember what was Costas supposed position in that game, but in my memory we were so deep Costa basically played right wingback that game, completely changed my opinion of him being attack only player.
D. Costa can be a disciplined and willing defender out wide in a 442 or 451 when instructed to, but that doesent mean hes a good one. Neither is Higgy btw, but ill give you that hes lazier than Douglas.

imo, we should play with him and Cuads as wide mids and Ronaldo up top in the CL knockouts (rather than Ronaldo with Higgy/Dybi), because we will have more numbers behind the ball and also be more dangerous in the counter, but i seriously doubt sarree will go with it

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
He came to talk with Szczesny after Perotti's penalty. Would CR7 be interested in coaching after hanging up his boots? Maybe Juve's coach some day just like what ZZ does for Madrid.
Cristiano always motivates his team-mates.

Reminds me when Moutinho shit his pants and didn't want to take a penalty & he did the job for his coach Santos.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He came to talk with Szczesny after Perotti's penalty. Would CR7 be interested in coaching after hanging up his boots? Maybe Juve's coach some day just like what ZZ does for Madrid.
Think he said he doesnt want to do coaching. That he wants to try acting or something in entertainment/business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)