Cristiano Ronaldo (165 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
United Ronaldo vs prime Ronaldinho. Who's your pick?
Dinho, but its close. Ronaldo broke their all time single season goal scoring record after all, as a 23 yo right winger! Dinho at his best was GOAT tier, probably the best ever, but he was a moody lolzilian who played for fun and was partying in free time, so his prime didnt last long (and as silly as it sounds, probably didnt reach his true peak either). Can you imagine if he had CRs drive to become better each day?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
UEFA accomodate Ronaldo
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo made the supporter’s team of the year, when UEFA reportedly changed the formation to accommodate the Juventus star.
Daily Mail could reaveal that Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kanté was dropped from the official line-up, as UEFA decided to change the formation to keep Ronaldo in the 2019 side.
The traditional 4-3-3 had been changed to a 4-2-4 formation after Lionel Messi, Sadio Mané and Robert Lewandowski all collected a higher number of votes than the UEFA Nations League winner.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Man I am not watching this game but following on Facebook... I am not feeling ok to watch any match without the goat whom I just look at him standing on the pitch even if he plays bad.. that mere look I feel as I football is created for him. I feel complete.. I start to laugh at myself laughters of joy... when the goat turns his head into the camera I feel as if I am in the heaven. Indeed God had reasons as to why he brought CR7 to us.... we are very lucky to born in his era.. he the Lord of football. Greatest of all time ever graced the world of football.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
november: injury controversy, zero goals, "finished", "mls level player" according to some.
december: 6 games, 6 goals. scored on each occasion but the supercoppa, including a double vs udinese. scored the winner goals vs leverkusen, udinese and samp. a cheat code goal, too.

our worthy mvp for december.

Nov 3, 2019
november: injury controversy, zero goals, "finished", "mls level player" according to some.
december: 6 games, 6 goals. scored on each occasion but the supercoppa, including a double vs udinese. scored the winner goals vs leverkusen, udinese and samp. a cheat code goal, too.

our worthy mvp for december.

In January he has already 4 goals in 2 matches, getting better and better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)