Cristiano Ronaldo (141 Viewers)

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
nobody sane in their head would bench ronaldo, im always wondering why he gets so much hate. and no, not everybody agrees that he should be benched. it just remembers me when there was a time in tuz where people thought mutu should be our replacement for dp. insane!
I actually don’t see too many people on here with hate for Ronaldo’s on pitch performance. On field, he has been good to very good in Turin. Some really great moments in big spots, while the big lows have not been thrown on his shoulders. He’s been really poor this year, but nobody is saying he shouldn’t play in the CL knockout rounds if he’s healthy.
Off the field, he is the same unlikable turd but he hasn’t caused too much chaos.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi is a chicken shit and a GOAT can't be someone who had success literally in one jersey only.

This dude is joking, right?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Messi is a chicken shit and a GOAT can't be someone who had success literally in one jersey only.
Winning in 3 big leagues with different clubs is the reason i have more respect for Ronaldo than for Messi, BUT it has to be said that at the same time people (including me) complain that players switch clubs too often and that there are no players like Del Piero or Totti anymore.

Jun 7, 2003
Winning in 3 big leagues with different clubs is the reason i have more respect for Ronaldo than for Messi, BUT it has to be said that at the same time people (including me) complain that players switch clubs too often and that there are no players like Del Piero or Totti anymore.
totti and del piero have won the world cup, messi not. i like messi but he for sure is not better than ronaldo, let alone them two assholes be goat. they are cool, but without winninig anything for your country you cant seriously consider yourself to be goat.

I actually don’t see too many people on here with hate for Ronaldo’s on pitch performance. On field, he has been good to very good in Turin. Some really great moments in big spots, while the big lows have not been thrown on his shoulders. He’s been really poor this year, but nobody is saying he shouldn’t play in the CL knockout rounds if he’s healthy.
Off the field, he is the same unlikable turd but he hasn’t caused too much chaos.
he should play any fucking game he wants, he is right now the biggest athlete in the world and he is in our club.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
totti and del piero have won the world cup, messi not. i like messi but he for sure is not better than ronaldo, let alone them two assholes be goat. they are cool, but without winninig anything for your country you cant seriously consider yourself to be goat.
International football has sucked for like the last 10 years or so. Players play for money and themselves these days. International success didn't hold as much weight as it used to.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
As he grows older I think he should adapt to a more central attacking, poacher kinda role. He already lost his “explosion” and dribbling skills on 1-on-1s, might as well just get closer to the goal instead of isolating himself on the left. He’s still physically fit to go for headers so Imagine having younger wingers that can take on defenders and are good at crosses supporting this guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wouldn't say anything if he won anything with Argentina too at least...

- - - Updated - - -

International football has sucked for like the last 10 years or so. Players play for money and themselves these days. International success didn't hold as much weight as it used to.
Bullshit

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As he grows older I think he should adapt to a more central attacking, poacher kinda role. He already lost his “explosion” and dribbling skills on 1-on-1s, might as well just get closer to the goal instead of isolating himself on the left. He’s still physically fit to go for headers so Imagine having younger wingers that can take on defenders and are good at crosses supporting this guy.
Does the club have 150 mil lying around in spare change to buy these two young wingers? ;)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I completely agree with you, but Sarri simply does not do that and i think its because he cant. He doesnt have the players needed to play CR7 as a lone striker. He will need to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or something and he doesnt have wingers for both formations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)