Cristiano Ronaldo (118 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Actually think if bentancur continues to starts he will develop into a very good midfielder.
Please stop. This guy will just turn into peak Nicky Butt.

Meanwhile, as much as I’m a Juve fan, I have to say that if any club fails to utilize CR7 and win ECL, and in the progress piss him off, then the club should never consider themselves a world class club.

World class clubs have to handle world class pressure, worldclass budget, and world class ego, with world class swag!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:agree:
Bentancur is criminally underrated on tuz. Dude is a gem.
He wasnt nearly as good last year or the year before. He looked like he stagnated after his first few months here. This season so far, he seems like a different player, more determined and motivated, much better on the ball as well.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He wasnt nearly as good last year or the year before. He looked like he stagnated after his first few months here. This season so far, he seems like a different player, more determined and motivated, much better on the ball as well.
Of course he wasn't, he is 22 ffs, the talent was always obvious though. On top of that, he is a cool-headed Uruguyan midfielder, I mean, it's an oxymoron. And yet here he is.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Looks very tense at the moment. I suppose it is down to the high standards he sets and his form. But he's been better in the last 2 games.
He looks like he shrugged off whatever was physically bothering him over the last 4-5 weeks. He is sharp again, which is good to see and our chances rise with him hitting good form. In addition to scoring he had some great play with his teammates.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Scored in three games in a row.

Could have had at least one more if Berna wasn’t a dribbling spastic and just passed the ball to him.

Still looks unhappy. Although I think his fitness is slowly getting better, he’s moving around a lot better than he was a month ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)