Cristiano Ronaldo (93 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
he said before the nt matches that he was fit. he played two matches.
now sarri said that cr still didn't feel completely fine, and he's certain to miss tomorrow's game.

it's either the knee that miraculously healed for the nt match and went to shit again when he smelled the turin air, or it's just ronaldo starting to miss unimportant matches. since he's paid 30m, i hope it's the knee.
But we all know it isn't :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What he said hes was playing injured himself ? some of you need to make up your mind here because half of yous were giving out that he was playing injured the last few matches for you and calling him shit and should be sold to china instead of resting now hes actually resting for once your complaining about that ?:lol:
:sergio:

you're confusing me with someone else i guess.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
sarri said he needs time to "cool off" but physically he is fine so mentally he needs cooling off?

ruh row

maybe :cr7: gets rid of Sarri for us :xfinger:
Really there was no reason for him to play those two matches, other than him going for the international goals record. So he's done that rather than prioritise Juventus, which is up to him.

All this boastful talk from the Portugal camp was just to legitimise playing him. I've yet to see a coach not want to play his best striker in an important game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really there was no reason for him to play those two matches, other than him going for the international goals record. So he's done that rather than prioritise Juventus, which is up to him.

All this boastful talk from the Portugal camp was just to legitimise playing him. I've yet to see a coach not want to play his best striker in an important game.
probably cause he feels dominating international level and becoming all time portuguese great is his primary goal before retiring.

hes won enough at club level and he certainly doesnt give a fuck about our upcoming match vs atalanta

dominating at international level would be something messi couldnt do

May 25, 2019
probably cause he feels dominating international level and becoming all time portuguese great is his primary goal before retiring.

hes won enough at club level and he certainly doesnt give a fuck about our upcoming match vs atalanta

dominating at international level would be something messi couldnt do
It would be one thing if he chose his national team over his club team in a huge match, I could see the reasons for doing it but ultimately the club team butters his bread. I hope that he takes as long as he needs to to heal up back to 100%, in the meantime Gonzalo, Dybala and Costa should be able to more than hold the fort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)