Cristiano Ronaldo (261 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ahaha easily the worst post of the year.
CR7’s mental game itself is enough to rape 80% of our current set up.

Other than Dybala, Higuain, and Woj, our whole team have been at CR7’s knee cap level at best. In fact, our whole midfield can be under CR7’s pinkie toe.
easily the worst sig of the year:

1.png

also, of course any 34 year old player is past his best. more news at 11.

May 25, 2019
yes, nobody else generates more G and A/minute on the pitch.

you know, Gold and Assets per minute :agnelli:
How about we wait and see how he does when he hopefully returns healthy? It wasn't all that long ago that Dybala and Higuain were question marks based on their play last season, now they are playing awesome. If we get CR7 back to form and have 1 of the 3 energized coming in as a sub every game that is a very good "problem" to have. Now if only we could get the midfield to chip in more offensively......

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We are cursed in the CL, no chance we win it
we have to close the club and rebrand as Piemonte Calcio, it's the only loop hole in the curse/
The board have tried everything to rid us of the curse, getting rid of the badge, the stripes, Rubinho all for nothing
Juventus is Cursed, Piemonte Calcio on the other hand...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We are cursed in the CL, no chance we win it
we have to close the club and rebrand as Piemonte Calcio, it's the only loop hole in the curse/
The board have tried everything to rid us of the curse, getting rid of the badge, the stripes, Rubinho all for nothing
Juventus is Cursed, Piemonte Calcio on the other hand...
Or rebrand ourselves with the hometown name in there somewhere.

FC Piemonte Turin?

Oddly enough, clubs named after their hometowns have been the most successful ones in Europe.

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Liverpool
Ajax Amsterdam
Etc

I think Juventus, Chelsea and Feyenoord are the only clubs not named after their hometowns to win the CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Or rebrand ourselves with the hometown name in there somewhere.

FC Piemonte Turin?

Oddly enough, clubs named after their hometowns have been the most successful ones in Europe.

Real Madrid
AC Milan
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Liverpool
Ajax Amsterdam
Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clubs whose names don't include a place name aren't very common in the first place. From the top leagues around Europe, I can only think of Juve and Arsenal off the top of my head.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Clubs whose names don't include a place name aren't very common in the first place. From the top leagues around Europe, I can only think of Juve and Arsenal off the top of my head.
There are many teams in England that don’t have their cities name. Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham, Fulham, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Charlton Athletic and many more.
In Italy you have Juve, Sampdoria, SPAL, Fiorentina. (Not sure if Atalanta and Lazio count)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There are many teams in England that don’t have their cities name. Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham, Fulham, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Charlton Athletic and many more.
In Italy you have Juve, Sampdoria, SPAL, Fiorentina. (Not sure if Atalanta and Lazio count)
Not city names necessarily, but there are names of places in all the English clubs you named there, as well as Lazio.

You're right about Samp, SPAL and Atalanta. I figure Fiorentina is derived from Firenze.

My bad, but good to know we're not alone in a group with Arsenal :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 230)