Cristiano Ronaldo (89 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who said this? You or me?

Of course we should score more goals. I kill Sarri all the time for this shit formation we're using. I have to be a broken record at this point.

But if Ronaldo misses chances in the box, it's Ronaldo missing the chances. If Bonucci is smashing Lukaku to the ground and sending Higuain on a breakaway, it's Bonucci doing that, not Sarri. If it's Cuadrado suddenly being a top class RB, then it's Cuadrado doing that, not Sarri.

My argument is if you want to put all the praise or blame on the coach, then I should see praise for him in a lot of other threads.
He’s been given lots of praise for Dybala, Costa, and Bonucci. Not sure what the problem is?

We’re creating significantly less good chances and less goals than we did at the start of last season. We all know we turned to shit for the last half of last year and Allegri got sacked for it. Rightly so.

I’m actually happy with our results this season thus far. He’s met my expectations as a Juve coach thus far.

But I am curious to know when we will start actually taking the game to our opponents and dominating like Sarriball was guaranteed by all his fans to do.

- - - Updated - - -

@Turk and @thefakedutchturkishdude

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allegri and even Zidane were also smart enough to use Ronaldos aerial prowess when we struggled to create anything on the ground which is 30+ Ronaldos major advantage, under sarri everything is sideways crap football and funneled through the middle and barely ever cross the ball in to the box, even the corners are short.

How many big CL ties has Ronaldo decided with headers and with Sarri he doesnt even use it total waste. Sarri was supposed to be this genius attacking coach yet hes stunk the joint out at chelsea and now juve with hes cure for insomnia tactics.
Zidane's tactics was more focused on keeping CR7 at CF.
Sarri doesnt know how to utilize him like Zidane did!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
hes 35 not at peak 30-33

but yes its even more obvious now CF for him that 5y ago
He's just old but the entire juve isn't playing well . my point is that if he was a scoring machine at real and real used him the right way in terms of looking for him. Which is why im saying Sarri doesnt utilize him how hes suppose to. he will score every chance n ball he gets in the box. Juve doesnt always look for him which is our problem.

- - - Updated - - -

He just scored hatrick... is like slapping this good for messi fans who just sit and argue about football and stats.

- - - Updated - - -

photo_۲۰۱۹-۱۱-۱۳_۲۲-۴۴-۳۹.jpg

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Harry Kane proves he is the best striker in the world after his hat trick tonight against Euro 2020 favourites Montenegro. Much of the praise goes to the tactical mastermind Southgate who is a much better manager than Poch based on tonight's display. Juventus should hire Southgate to guarantee Ronaldo scores a hat trick every single game because Sarri is the problem of course.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ronaldo is finished in Serie A, the league in which Cagliari sits 4th. He's finished overall at the international level too since Lithuania is bad and the result therefore doesn't mean anything

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Harry Kane proves he is the best striker in the world after his hat trick tonight against Euro 2020 favourites Montenegro. Much of the praise goes to the tactical mastermind Southgate who is a much better manager than Poch based on tonight's display. Juventus should hire Southgate to guarantee Ronaldo scores a hat trick every single game because Sarri is the problem of course.
Sarri was brought in to improve the attacking play and play a more attractive style of football as he was hailed as some genius attacking coach but so far its the been complete opposite of that just like at chelsea were he bored eveyrone to death with hes football there.

For all the ronaldo bashing hes still highest scorer on juve this year so it aint like Dybala or Higgy are scoring for fun either even tho they have played better in recent weeks the whole attack has been rubbish.

Nov 3, 2019
Sarri was brought in to improve the attacking play and play a more attractive style of football as he was hailed as some genius attacking coach but so far its the been complete opposite of that just like at chelsea were he bored eveyrone to death with hes football there.

For all the ronaldo bashing hes still highest scorer on juve this year so it aint like Dybala or Higgy are scoring for fun either even tho they have played better in recent weeks the whole attack has been rubbish.
Most of our goals are individual brilliance. Our team work in offence is trash, I hope with Rabiot, Ramsey and Costa instead of Bernadeschi, Bentacur, Matudi, Can will improve us.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Despite it being only Lithuania, some of the football Portugal played in that game was irresistible. Quick, direct, incisive and fluid. Bernardo Silva was excellent every time he touched the ball. We really need a midfielder like him. Grabbed a goal and assist even (should have been more).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)