Cristiano Ronaldo (146 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo: Juve changed for better
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo believes Juventus have changed for the better under Maurizio Sarri. “We’ve improved, I’m very happy with how things are going.”
Ronaldo has scored five goals in Juve’s first nine competitive games with Sarri at the helm, and the Portuguese is enjoying having the shackles taken off.
“We’ve changed with Sarri to improve,” he said at a Press conference for tomorrow’s Champions League clash with Lokomotiv Moscow.
“I have more freedom. We’ve changed a lot, we’re improving and there are still things to fix but I’m very happy. [baseless conclusion - too soon to tell if we have “really” changed]
“We did a great job with Allegri, but with Sarri we’ve improved. [baseless conclusion] My position has changed a but.
“I always try to occupy the areas on the pitch where I feel best. I like to have freedom of movement.
“We must fight to assert ourselves again in the League and try to win the Champions League.
“This is our objective. Collective results are important. As for the Ballon d’Or, I have nothing to say about it.
“It’s not important whether I win it or not. If there are individual awards, it’ll be the result of results with the team.
“Now we have a match to play, I’m thinking about that and nothing else. I like what he asks us to do on the field.
Compared to the past, we’re creating more chances. [basess conclusion - factually can’t prove...too early to tell]. We’re having great possession and we move around differently.
“I’m very happy with how things are going with the new Coach. I’m satisfied and happy with what we’re doing.”
Ronaldo recently made history when he scored his 700th career goal, but he also suggested his career could be winding down.
“Seven-hundred goals are already in the past. Now we must immediately think about what’s to come. Like I said before, personal records aren’t the most important thing.
“I want to win with Juventus and Portugal. Age isn’t important to me, it’s just a number.
“I’ll keep going for as long as I feel like I can do what I want. As for my teammates, we’re a great team, where everyone makes themselves ready for when the Coach needs them.
“I enjoy playing with my teammates. They’re all very strong. Dybala showed he could score goals when he was called into question before.
“It’s also happened with Higuain, but it doesn’t matter. We all must be ready.”

@Quetzalcoatl

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
By Football Italia staff

ronaldo-1910-presser-epa.jpg

EPA.png

Cristiano Ronaldo believes Juventus have changed for the better under Maurizio Sarri. “We’ve improved, I’m very happy with how things are going.”
Ronaldo has scored five goals in Juve’s first nine competitive games with Sarri at the helm, and the Portuguese is enjoying having the shackles taken off.
“We’ve changed with Sarri to improve,” he said at a Press conference for tomorrow’s Champions League clash with Lokomotiv Moscow.
“I have more freedom. We’ve changed a lot, we’re improving and there are still things to fix but I’m very happy. [baseless conclusion - too soon to tell if we have “really” changed]
“We did a great job with Allegri, but with Sarri we’ve improved. [baseless conclusion] My position has changed a but.
“I always try to occupy the areas on the pitch where I feel best. I like to have freedom of movement.
“We must fight to assert ourselves again in the League and try to win the Champions League.
“This is our objective. Collective results are important. As for the Ballon d’Or, I have nothing to say about it.
“It’s not important whether I win it or not. If there are individual awards, it’ll be the result of results with the team.
“Now we have a match to play, I’m thinking about that and nothing else. I like what he asks us to do on the field.
Compared to the past, we’re creating more chances. [basess conclusion - factually can’t prove...too early to tell]. We’re having great possession and we move around differently.
“I’m very happy with how things are going with the new Coach. I’m satisfied and happy with what we’re doing.”
Ronaldo recently made history when he scored his 700th career goal, but he also suggested his career could be winding down.

“Seven-hundred goals are already in the past. Now we must immediately think about what’s to come. Like I said before, personal records aren’t the most important thing.
“I want to win with Juventus and Portugal. Age isn’t important to me, it’s just a number.
“I’ll keep going for as long as I feel like I can do what I want. As for my teammates, we’re a great team, where everyone makes themselves ready for when the Coach needs them.
“I enjoy playing with my teammates. They’re all very strong. Dybala showed he could score goals when he was called into question before.

@Quetzalcoatl
:lol: You're relentless, Hust.

Pjanic himself said something similar

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

@Quetzalcoatl
How dare he?
We have to wait for four years before we can make any conclusions.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

@Quetzalcoatl
What does he know anyway. He is to dumb to recognise the hugh downgrade we made with the classless chainsmooking hobo.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not as baseless as your baseless opinions in general
Just think about it, by your logic suddenly debating Sarri’s impact on Cuadrado as not being a ready made fact in being better/reborn after only a month of working together compared to how he performed under Allegri during several seasons is the same with aknowledging or not if the team is going through visible changes and aiming to improve, with a new coach probably implementing new methods and asking different things from certain players. Why even mix everything up like that?

This only happens to reiterate what i was saying back in a previous post.
Man, i genuinly thought for some time that you are clueless and baseless in all your debates and conclusions but now you’ve really managed to irrevocably convince me of your lack of comprehension.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just think about it, by your logic suddenly debating Sarri’s impact on Cuadrado as not being a ready made fact in being better/reborn after only a month of working together compared to how he performed under Allegri during several seasons is the same with aknowledging or not if the team is going through visible changes and aiming to improve, with a new coach probably implementing new methods and asking different things from certain players. Why even mix everything up like that?

This only happens to reiterate what i was saying back in a previous post.
2185E3D1-80E6-4E5D-85A8-E38FF6A793B2.gif

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Have to wait for the next coach to come first. Only at the end do our conclusions really matter.
Y’all are rather funny with your little jokes here and there i give you that but it still doesn’t change anything away from the fact your opinions on the debate at hand are just baseless and at most reactionary based on your current agenda. Cheers.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Where do you disagree? @Hustini.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For one...he keeps saying “working together for only a month”.

Well, it’s been since summer. And it’s almost November. So there’s that. It’s much longer than a month he has worked under Sarri.
I don't get the whole idea behind the reborn bs. it's not like in-form Cuads didn't perform under Allegri. Yes, he's had good and bad times, but that's the type of player his is. Watch him have those under Sarri just like he's had them under Allegri. That reborn movement is just revisionism.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't get the whole idea behind the reborn bs. it's not like in-form Cuads didn't perform under Allegri. Yes, he's had good and bad times, but that's the type of player his is. Watch him have those under Sarri just like he's had them under Allegri. That reborn movement is just revisionism.
I never said he was reborn. That was Matt.

All I’m saying is, Sarri has played a part (I’ll let you guys argue how significant) in the players improved performances.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it wrong to theorize that maybe Sarri’s methods will bring about longer consistent runs from players like Cuadrado?

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
For one...he keeps saying “working together for only a month”.

Well, it’s been since summer. And it’s almost November. So there’s that. It’s much longer than a month he has worked under Sarri.
I ain’t disagreeing they maybe worked together for longer than a month, however Cuadrado was at Copa America during the summer just as most of the south americans and joined in later into the pre-season though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)