Cristiano Ronaldo (211 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
he still thinks he is in 2013 where going around 2 defenders is enough to have a clean shot. No my friend, you are getting blocked by 4 guys time and time again

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He needs to take a rest in the weekend. Dybala and Higuain deserves to play, and Ronaldo is frustrating to watch at the moment.
Cant rest Goat unless he asked to get some rest, which wont happen ;) entire team looked frustrating tonight and this has to do with Sarri, rather than Ronaldo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What I'm wondering is.... Why does he insist on launching it with power with a driven free kick instead of adding some finesse?

Seriously at some point he needs to learn that shit doesn't work

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
stop taking the fucking free kicks. its pathetic that your ego is so fragile the rest of the team has to pretend you are good at them while freakin pjanic and dybala are standing off to the side.

grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

We should buy De Paul in January and play him as a 10, with Dybala and Higuain up top.

CL winning combination right there.

Argentinians are the footballing master race @DAiDEViL
except when you put them all together

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Nice to get the 3 points with CR7 at his worst. About time it wasn't all put on his shoulders for a Juve win. Seeing him performing in the knockout stages come 2020 like last season. Hopefully this time others perform well enough because he can't get Juve the CL trophy alone.

May 23, 2013
I really appreciate Ronaldo's confidence and winning mentality, one of the all time greats (if not the great) and has been great in terms of performance and as a warrior for us thus far. But honestly he's just coming off as a dickhead at the point for not giving up the free kicks to Pjanic and Dybala.

Edit: On the other hand Pjanic and Dybala should man up and have a convo about this with him. Modric, Kroos and EVEN RAMOS would take free kicks from time to time at Madrid.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
That's what you get when you don't rest at age 34 and 9 months. Playing for Portugal is killing him. 14 games in the last two months. A game every 4 days.

I'm trying to think about other world class forwards playing for their national team around that age and the only one is Zlatan (Retired at 34 and 9 months)... But Ronaldo plans to play in WC 2022 when he'll be 37 and 10 months (That's what his Portugal coach said). God help us all.

Still a beast though. He really puts a lot on himself physically and mentally and looks somewhat good on the pitch most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)