Cristiano Ronaldo (68 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why do u keep repeating these conversion rates ffs i was talking the guy trying to claim that messi never took freekicks untill 2014 which is straight rubbish and a flat out lie. Ronaldo was best free kick taker in world for many years he sucks now yes i dont need rates for last 3 years to know this.
Ronaldo was the best fk taker for many years? What, care to back up this statement?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Ronaldo was the best fk taker for many years? What, care to back up this statement?
From 23 untill about 28 or 29 hes was banging in free kicks and i even remember a few games were he even scored 2 freekicks in one match. He has 56 career free kicks in total which is one of the highest of last decade and thats despite the fact that hasnt really scored much in last 3 or 4 years. People judge hes whole freekick career on last 3 or 4 years just like alot of haters do when they claim ronaldo is only a great goal scorer and thats all he will be remembered as and forget how good of a dribbler the guy was in hes prime years. Im not claiming he was the best ever but for sure he was the best freekick taker at one stage.

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Why do u keep repeating these conversion rates ffs i was talking the guy trying to claim that messi never took freekicks untill 2014 which is straight rubbish and a flat out lie. Ronaldo was best free kick taker in world for many years he sucks now yes i dont need rates for last 3 years to know this.
Ronaldo has never been even remotely close being the best free kick taker in the world. Now he is among the worst.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
pjanic is more drunk than sandro for sure because he is not doing his primary job, unlike sandro who has only attacking duties according to you lot, ridiculous. this whole lineup is all about stats that means nothing as you can see, like who the fuck is fabian ruiz lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)