Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
pjanic is more drunk than sandro for sure because he is not doing his primary job, unlike sandro who has only attacking duties according to you lot, ridiculous. this whole lineup is all about stats that means nothing as you can see, like who the fuck is fabian ruiz lol
Pjanic in Serie A:
Passes per game: 63.9 (7th)
Pass accuracy: 92.2 (5th)
Key passes per game: 2.3 (10th)

I'd say he's doing pretty well in his primary job, statistically at least.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Not sure where to post this guys....after watching Ramos disgusting pussie passive aggressive tactics against messi last night.

How could a full grown footballers like Ramos, Busquirts, and Maternazzi live with themselves? Imagine being their kids, and you go on YouTube to see your dad being a pussie in front of national audience.........

I would so much rather be the son of CR7, Pogba, or Balotelli. At least these players are focused on showing off that they are the best players on the planet.

Apr 19, 2007
Not sure where to post this guys....after watching Ramos disgusting pussie passive aggressive tactics against messi last night.

How could a full grown footballers like Ramos, Busquirts, and Maternazzi live with themselves? Imagine being their kids, and you go on YouTube to see your dad being a pussie in front of national audience.........

I would so much rather be the son of CR7, Pogba, or Balotelli. At least these players are focused on showing off that they are the best players on the planet.
Yeah I wish my dad was a good role model like Balotelli. All the talent in the world but the attitude of a 5 year old

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Imagine being Khedira's child and watching your father do nothing but risk-averse backwards and sideways passes in front of a national audience while his world class teammates do all the work... :hihi:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If I was him, Id be frustrated af tonight. Despite having an extra man, we decided to sit back and soak up the pressure. We shot ourselves in the foot with Cancelo/MDS sub.... He got very few useful passes around the box.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Disappoointing season lol. He's the only one creating anything in attack. He will probably break the season league record for Juve anyway.
Im not talking about are fans im talking about the general football world will view it as a bad season as hes one got one CL goal and now hes joint top goal scorer now in serie a with quag and they we are playing lately i dont see much goals coming for him .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)