Cristiano Ronaldo (84 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Id say 2006-12 was Ronaldo's true peak.....

- - - Updated - - -

his last few years at Madrid for me he was just an elite poacher, but hes showing with us that he is still well rounded at an elite level.....
If I'm not mistaken, his absolute peak was 2012, 2013 and 2014 up until the knee injury. He was a force of nature, simply supernatural. I think from August - October in 2014 he already had something insane like 20 league goals. But he was incredible from 2006-12 aswell.

After that, Madrid asked him to play differently..closer to goal than before.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how I wish we got him when he was younger :sad:
He would've probably been our all-time top-scorer by now if we signed him even as old as 27 given his goal record since then. He's scored around 200 club goals since turning 30 and Del Piero has the record at 290. But I don't think prime CR7 with the level he displayed at Madrid was attainable. He would have been one of the few players that was truly unsellable. The fact that even at 33 he was still going for 100M+ says a lot (and some Madrid fans even thought that was cheap).

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If I'm not mistaken, his absolute peak was 2012, 2013 and 2014 up until the knee injury. He was a force of nature, simply supernatural. I think from August - October in 2014 he already had something insane like 20 league goals. But he was incredible from 2006-12 aswell.

After that, Madrid asked him to play differently..closer to goal than before.

- - - Updated - - -

He would've probably been our all-time by now if we signed him even as old as 27 given his goal record since then. He's scored around 200 club goals since turning 30 and Del Piero has the record at 290. But I don't think prime CR7 with the level he displayed at Madrid was attainable. He would have been one of the few players that was truly unsellable. The fact that even at 33 he was still going for 100M+ says a lot (and some Madrid fans even thought that was cheap).
No player would be unattainable for Juve if Calciopoli never happened.
I would actually argue that we would've been the richest club in the world (were top 3 back then) by now if not for Calciopoli.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
No player would be unattainable for Juve if Calciopoli never happened.
I would actually argue that we would've been the richest club in the world (were top 3 back then) by now if not for Calciopoli.
Yeah i said it with Calciopoli in mind. Also, no amount of money should be able to tempt any club to sell either Messi or Ronaldo at their best. They're simply priceless. But in the case of Ronaldo, he was always linked away from Madrid from the beginning; mostly due to his strained relationship with Perez since he wasn't his signing but the signing of the previous president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 64)