Cristiano Ronaldo (110 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's really frustrating that Ronaldo has that pathetic midfield behind him in his first season at Juve when he's closer to his peak than ever.

Keep all the good players upfront. Change that pathetic midfield and sign some good young defenders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
When he took that first touch and sprinted past Gimenez like he didn't exist and then turned to the team and screamed at them to lift their spirit, I thought we would get a boost from that. Instead we somehow got worse. So pathetic.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When he took that first touch and sprinted past Gimenez like he didn't exist and then turned to the team and screamed at them to lift their spirit, I thought we would get a boost from that. Instead we somehow got worse. So pathetic.
I was ashamed to be honest..... ashamed to see a player of his calibre witnessing how his team was letting him down.

This shit cant go on.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Ronaldo is a bit too old for a Wolsfurg repeat imo.

It would take something of truly superhuman proportions for the whole team to come back. Atletico have never lost a tie when they've won the 1st leg and we have never won a tie when we've lost the first game 2-0. But still we hope somehow. I'd have more faith if I didn't have to see guys like Emre Can, Bonucci, Bentancur etc out there.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I know he missed two games but he Has one goal in the CL says it all what he has to work with here.Top scorer for last 7 season in cl scoring 15 or 16 goals and hes one after joining us :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)