Cristiano Ronaldo (88 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't think he will light the league on fire but he is an improvement on Higuain who was totally unprofessional last season and not putting enough effort in

Ronaldo will score a lot of the chances Higuain missed or didn't bother to run onto and get into position to score

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don't think he will light the league on fire but he is an improvement on Higuain who was totally unprofessional last season and not putting enough effort in
Not sure if you’re serious about Higuain not putting effort in. He chased opposition and closed down far more than Ronaldo will.
The difference is likely to be shown in efficiency, making the right runs and not having as many sloppy touches leading to turnovers or slowed down attacks.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Portugal and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo is not going to play against Italy on the 10th of September, La Gazzettadello Sport reports. The former Real Madrid star has reportedly refused to play both against Croatia and Italy in the upcoming Nations League ties that will be played during the International break. Italy are due to face Portugal in Lisbon on the 10th of September but Ronaldo will not take part to the game.

​Ronaldo prefers to remain in Turin to train for Juventus and he has already taken his decision. One week after the International break, in fact, the Old Lady will make her Champions League debut this season and the Portuguese wants to be 100% fit and ready to play in the competition that Juve fans have been dreaming of winning for the last 22 years.

Just delaying the pursuit for that Ali Daei's record. But then making an International break right before an UCL match. Decision was easy.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Ronaldo will score a lot of the chances Higuain missed or didn't bother to run onto and get into position to score
I don't doubt Ronaldo is an improvement on Higuain but this is nonsense.

don't understand the obsession with him scoring, it's been 2 games lol. it's not like he's missing tap-ins left and right or that we're dropping points because of him choking, people freaking about him not scoring must've expected like hattrick every game lol
Just the usual anti-Juve mob trying to get a dig in while they have a chance or disrupt us. I don't think anybody with sense cares.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I still can’t believe Ronaldo is a Juve player!!! It feels so surreal. Goals will come, he’s still adapting to the league and our style. He’s the best player in the world , I’m not worried at all :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 83)