Cristiano Ronaldo (167 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Imagine if this transfer backfires and Ronaldo manages to score 7 goals in Seria A and 2 in CL?
"Surround yourself with people that push you to do better, no drama or negativity. Just higher goals and higher motivation. Good times and positive energy"

:heart::heart::heart:
@Juve_fanatic

unfathomable to imagine because of the nature of this guy. He is not destined to fail.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he scores a goal pretty soon so that we can get that whole drama out of the way. Media will run with it if he doesn't.

anyway, those triple teams on Ronaldo by Lazio though :lol: It looked crazy..I wonder if that is how teams in Serie A will deal with Ronaldo all the time?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I hope he scores a goal pretty soon so that we can get that whole drama out of the way. Media will run with it if he doesn't.
To be honest, it would be great if he started scoring regularly, but i personally dont care at all as long as we win 3 points each game.

- - - Updated - - -

All im hoping for is that he is mentally strong (which he has proven that he is) and do not pay attention to anything that any media would say.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
To be honest, it would be great if he started scoring regularly, but i personally dont care at all as long as we win 3 points each game.
You don't care and I don't care, but I think Ronaldo cares and the way the media follows and analyzes every step Ronaldo takes, I think it would be good for the team as a whole. I don't think we want that hanging over the team.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You don't care and I don't care, but I think Ronaldo cares and the way the media follows and analyzes every step Ronaldo takes, I think it would be good for the team as a whole. I don't think we want that hanging over the team.
He will be fine. He hasnt played a single game in pre-season and suddenly we are expecting him to explode in a legua that is notorious for having low-scoring strikers in it cause of the toughness of the lower table teams.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
After using ESPN+ a few times and reflecting on the past few years, it really made me realize how garbage beIN was overall. They didn't give even a single fuck about Serie A. Showing some dumbass game like Getafe vs Barcelona over higher profile Serie A matches was so annoying. And their mobile app never worked, piece of shit. I hope we never have to go back to that.
It pleases me that you had a negative experience lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

cristiano:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Will never forget that moment, specially the reaction of the fans in the stadium. #UEFA Goal of the Season #SpecialMoment

- - - Updated - - -

juventus������ Congratulations, @ cristiano!
The @ uefacom Goal of the Season is yours ��⚽️�� #CR7JUVE

LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)