Cristiano Ronaldo (141 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can we have a poll on whether tuz believes Ronaldo is guilty in that rape case in ~2009? We've some distance between the time when it came out and its also been some time since he's a Juve player, so I'm just interested what everyone thinks without any bias on how this affects Juve.

Some pro arguments (off the top of my head):
There was an nda;
He has been avoiding US for a while now

Some against arguments:
Faking rape against wealthy individuals is a known typology;
Length of time between the incident and publicity;
Around the time der Spiegel broke the news they also had that scandal where a guy was just making up stories, so the internal control system of that editorial team probably sucked;
Georgina stayed with him and seems to be 100% on his side.
It means nothing, but this is the part that I find really interesting and really makes me wonder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Polls like this serve no purpose.

We have almost no knowledge of the case. To render a judgment without any sort of evidence to back it up is unethical. It is an insult to both the perceived perpetrator and the claimed victim. I wish people would realise this and stop making stuff like this about who they "believe".
Thank you. On behalf of the few of us who don't understand why people feel the need to gather rocks and judge entire events and lives based only on a handful of articles and social media posts as if that makes them "expertz".

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He probably did it. Honestly that was the final straw for me after the Douglas spitting thing, the Emre Can sexist nonsense comment, the general direction chosen by the club and specifically the response to this rape thing (something like 'he's been nice to us tho') and so I stopped watching football for a while.

It doesn't directly affect my life though.

Also the exposed guy from Der Spiegel being 'exposed' or whatever sounds just as likely to be Ronald's lawyers digging on him to discredit him imo.

Once again its not my problem and I don't think about it

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Polls like this serve no purpose.

We have almost no knowledge of the case. To render a judgment without any sort of evidence to back it up is unethical. It is an insult to both the perceived perpetrator and the claimed victim. I wish people would realise this and stop making stuff like this about who they "believe".
the alleged victim and her lawyers have been very vocal publicly about it. the main purpose from their side is to get public support and to put pressure on Ronaldo. why is it wrong to discuss it? 99.9% of the judgements rendered on tuz have insufficient evidence to back it up, you can still trade opinions even if you can't prove something beyond reasonable doubt.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can we have a poll on whether tuz believes Ronaldo is guilty in that rape case in ~2009? We've some distance between the time when it came out and its also been some time since he's a Juve player, so I'm just interested what everyone thinks without any bias on how this affects Juve.

Some pro arguments (off the top of my head):
There was an nda;
He has been avoiding US for a while now

Some against arguments:
Faking rape against wealthy individuals is a known typology;
Length of time between the incident and publicity;
Around the time der Spiegel broke the news they also had that scandal where a guy was just making up stories, so the internal control system of that editorial team probably sucked;
Georgina stayed with him and seems to be 100% on his side.
No poll.

Instead let’s open a vBookie event pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 114)